McLoughlin Place Senior Living

McLoughlin Place Senior Living (844) 325-8230

Reviews of McLoughlin Place Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for McLoughlin Place Senior Living

October 16, 2014

We liked McLoughlin Place because to us, it was family friendly, and it was a very nice place. They have two separate units for the memory care, and then they have two floors in the main building for assisted living. They have some one-bedrooms, but my husband is in a room with another gentlemen; it has two beds in it. They have a menu for the assisted living, but for the memory care they've already got the menu planned out; you don't have a choice or anything. They do have activities. In the morning, they have exercising for the people, they have TV they can watch, they have music on TV, they play Bingo or different games, or put puzzles together, which they do twice a day. They have a day for the pets to come twice a month, I think it is, and they also have people that come with instrument to sing or whatever.

August 21, 2013

By LovelyLady00000213

Mcloughlin Place Senior Living was a pretty lively place. The location was very convenient because there was a shopping center across the street. And the place looked kept-up pretty nice.

March 13, 2012

By Macalla

This is the best assisted living facility I have ever visited. It looks like a five-star hotel as soon as you enter. The grounds are beautiful, the apartments are comfortable, the staff are friendly and helpful and enthusiastic, and there is plenty to do. When I visited, I spoke with some of the residents, and they all had smiles on their faces as the told me what they enjoyed most about living there. One said she enjoyed the spacious rooms and the level of freedom she felt she had, another said she enjoyed spending time with her friends and visiting with the staff.

November 27, 2011

By Jenny Ruthsdaughter

The annex is a facility for people with memory issues. The staff are gentle, warm and competent. The facility is open to visitors 24 hours a day by a key code. The food is excellent and the facility is clean. My mom likes the place because she feels safe and there are enough activities to keep her engaged without overwhelming her with choices. Before moving here she was in two other facilities. One was good when her memory was better, but this place is the best for her now.

Costs for McLoughlin Place Senior Living

Photos of McLoughlin Place Senior Living

Services and Amenities of McLoughlin Place Senior Living

• Licenses: Residential Care

About McLoughlin Place Senior Living

Welcome to McLoughlin Place Senior Living! We encourage you to come visit so that our beautiful community can speak for itself.

After your tour, enjoy a complimentary lunch. You’ll see that our cozy community offers all the comforts of home with a variety of care levels to meet all your needs. Whether you choose an Assisted Living apartment or Memory Care residence, our primary focus is helping you or a family member get the most out of life while maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

Map of McLoughlin Place Senior Living