Willamette Oaks

Reviews of Willamette Oaks

Independent Living Reviews for Willamette Oaks

June 17, 2017

By fjride

I wouldn't even give a one star but in order to let you know about this business I had to give a rating. They are very unprofessional. They told me that I was going to be able to move one one peticular day and when I came to move my stuff out they said I couldn't. I had rented a truck and had movers there. One person doesn't know what the other person is doing. Very unorganized too. The persons Kate was very very Rude. I am not sure why they have her at the front desk. The place is in a beautiful setting so I guess that will be my one star rating.

May 07, 2014

We chose Willamette Oaks for my mom. The facility is great, and it has a very happy atmosphere. The staff is absolutely wonderful. They seem to know everybody's name, and they are very caring. Every time I walk in, they say "Hi" to me. They know the family too. She likes her room, and she has a nice view. She loves the food. They have a whole lot of activities, both physical and mental. They take them on field trips. Every Thursday, they take them to the swimming pool, and they do water walking. They have movie nights. Every day they have exercises in the morning. She really likes it, and she's very happy there.

Costs for Willamette Oaks

Photos of Willamette Oaks

Services and Amenities of Willamette Oaks

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
  • Housing Extra: Shared Living

• About Willamette Oaks

Willamette Oaks, located in Eugene, Oregon is a senior apartments and retirement community providing the finest care and community in the Lane County area. Come home to a welcoming retirement living community, a fir-lined setting, and a Eugene, Oregon location convenient to everything.

OUR ROOTS RUN DEEP.

One of the first things you’ll notice about our grounds is the setting: 11 acres of lush, mature gardens and plantings along the Willamette River that create a colorful and inspiring backdrop for all seasons. We’re deeply rooted as well. We’ve been under family ownership since 1986, with a veteran team whose average time with us is 10 years, and residents who’ve made their homes here for decades.

FAR MORE THAN A PLACE TO LIVE.

When you join the Willamette Oaks Community you also enjoy outstanding amenities and caring support for living life on your terms.

Included in your monthly rent:

• Apartment Home: Comfortable and meticulously maintained with a balcony or patio. (Our apartments are pet-friendly, too.)
    • Concierge service: For everything from dinner reservations to assisted living services
    • Personal Care and Assisted Living Services: As an independent senior living community, we offer assisted living services as you need them, through our trusted partner. Available services include everything from personal care to companionship.
    • LifeMinded™ Living: Our signature approach: support and resources for enjoying an engaged, purposeful life as you define it. Fresh, thoughtfully curated activities, trips, groups and fitness classes with a focus on Living Engaged and Living with purpose!
    • Security: 24-hour staffing and emergency-response system
    • Transportation: Scheduled courtesy to shopping, banking, religious services, medical appointments, entertainment and more.
    • Riverside Dining: Lunch or dinner (or both, for a small extra fee) served daily. Free use of meeting and banquet facilities, with catering available
    • Wireless internet in common areas
    • Cable television and all utilities (other than phone)
    • Housekeeping and Maintenance services
    • Salon and Spa Services
    • Guest accommodations at an affordable price

SOMETHING FOR EVERY TASTE.

Make a reservation at the time of your choosing in our restaurant-style dining room overlooking the Willamette River. Then be seated as Executive Chef Michael Morris and his team prepare home-style favorites along with delicacies from around the world. You’ll enjoy a choice of entrees every day. Plus chefs who memorize your dietary restrictions and personal preferences. Here, mealtime is something to savor as much for the cuisine as for the daily connection with friends and family. (To-go orders and room service are always available, too.)

RETREAT OR RECONNECT, AS YOU CHOOSE.

Find balance in our mix of public and private spaces. Enjoy some time to yourself in your apartment or with family in one of our event rooms available for your reservation. Mingle with neighbors in the bistro, or surf the Internet in the library. And when you have overnight visitors, our guest apartment allows you to extend Willamette Oak’s signature warmth and hospitality.

BE OUR GUEST.

The best way to know if our community is right for you is to stay with us overnight. We'll have your room waiting. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Willamette Oaks