Saint Simeon's Senior Community

Reviews of Saint Simeon's Senior Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Saint Simeon's Senior Community

August 20, 2012

By sbingram12

The facility was very nice on the inside. I wasn't expecting much because of all of the movies and films I've seen that portray assisted living facilities have all been mediocre to bad. I wasn't expecting it to be such a comfortable place for people to live, and my grandmother really enjoyed herself there. She didn't want to impose on any of her own children or grandchildren by moving into one of our homes, so we looked around for assisted living facilities that she might enjoy living in, and we found this one. It was a facility that I wouldn't mind living in when I get older. I don't live in Oklahoma, but when I get older, I'll probably look for something comparable to the St Simeons Episcopal Home. It seems like the facility wasn't there to just put someone in to get them out of their homes or to get them to not live with their families, but a place that actually cared about its residents.

March 15, 2012

By CJ Mays

St Simeon's is such a beautiful and well staffed nursing facility. The entire campus is surround by lush, well maintained gardens with gorgeous peacocks strolling about. The facilities themselves are also very beautiful on the inside. The staff is compromised of some of the most helpful and attentive people. I always feel welcome and if I need anything someone is always readily available to assist me. The facility also has many activities and events that keep residents and family involved and provide a ton of fun for those who participate. St Simeon's also has great amenities such as a large gym, bistro and a large saltwater swimming pool.

Nursing Home Reviews for Saint Simeon's Senior Community

• Meal Preparation

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Saint Simeon's Senior Community

Saint Simeon's Senior Community is a senior living provider in Tulsa, Oklahoma that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Saint Simeon's Senior Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Saint Simeon's Senior Community