Bellarose

Reviews of Bellarose

Assisted Living Reviews for Bellarose

January 13, 2021

By Carol

My father-in-law is in Bellarose, and he's currently on hospice. He has a very nice single room studio type apartment. He's enthralled with the staff that has taken very good care of him. Since March, we haven't been able to go visit him, but they stay in contact with us fairly regularly to keep us posted that he's okay. We replenish the things he needs such as his candy, his Coca-Cola, his laundry soap, and personal hygiene items. He's kind of immobile. He's basically in a wheelchair, and needs help to get up and get down, get into bed and into the shower, and things like that. We have eaten out there, and the food was very good, and they had a nice selection. They also had a good selection of non-menu items like the grilled cheese, and things like that. Their menu changes on a daily basis, and it all tasted very good. However, it's confusing which door to go in for independent living, and which door to go into for assisted living. Family members who would be having a family gathering or something like that, would get basically lost in the building because the independent living entrance faces the 51st Street, and the assisted living faces East so it's much harder to locate the assisted living entrance. They're extremely reasonable for what they provide in the way of service and care. The activities they offered are not bad, but not good either.

May 31, 2019

By John

Bellarose was very nice. I liked their one-bedrooms. Their studio was too small. Their facilities were very nice. It looked like a resort. The staff was wonderful. I liked that they can go from assisted to memory care. It's huge, and it reminded me of a cruise ship. I'm afraid mom might get lost.

October 31, 2018

By Terry

My mom moved into Bellarose, it 's one year old, beautiful, and very well designed. They have friendly people, they do an excellent job, and they're helpful. I've been there a couple of times, the food was good, it looks like a luxury cruise, and it's very plush. They do exercise every day, they've got movies, and they've got many activities to choose from.

August 01, 2018

By Mark

Bellarose would be the one we would prefer to go to. We were very impressed. It's modern, the price is competitive, and the people who showed us around and the residents were all very friendly. The manager was very knowledgeable and very engaged with the residents.

July 09, 2018

By Shiela

We really like Bellarose. It was very nice and they're very helpful. The rooms are really good, with a good layout, and I like it a lot. The dining area is really very nice, spacious, and clean. They have a couple different dining rooms. They also have an exercise room, a heated pool, and classes for seniors.

June 29, 2018

By Lee

My wife was at Bellarose for a number of months. It's a gorgeous building, but they're understaffed, which affects not only the attention to the patient in their room when they need help, but it also affects service at mealtimes. The people that were serving were doing their best, but they were just overworked. The dining room even in the assisted living section was quite luxurious, and it had spiral staircase and chandeliers in the independent section. It's outstanding. She play bingos and watches horse race there. They have a lot of activities.

Independent Living Reviews for Bellarose

May 31, 2018

By Hobe

We went to Bellarose and my friend loved the whole place. It was the nicest one. The person during the tour was very nice. She didn't get to show us their independent living rooms because there weren't any available. My friend was really impressed with everything about it, but they didn't have any availability. The dining area was very nice. They had a full kitchen in the rooms. The facility was excellent.

March 19, 2018

By Colleen

I visited Bellarose for my mother-in-law. It's beautiful, clean, quiet, and very nice. The staff member that I met there was friendly and knowledgeable.

September 22, 2017

By OlBiddy41

The place is beautiful. The food is good and most of the staff is caring. Activities are less than desired so if you are active you better be ready to do it yourself or just settle on playing cards and happy hour. Seems like they have a lot of people for that but it doesn't make it better.

August 21, 2017

By David

We chose Bellarose for our parents because it's very close to our house and it's brand new. They just built it and our parents were able to get in on the ground floor into one of the independent living units. They supply meals and that's pretty much the main criteria. They are in an apartment in the main building. Everything's good. They've got a full kitchen, full bath, large closet, large living area, and a good-sized bedroom with a personal patio outside. They have many activities. We've had two meals over there and both of them were great. Everything so far has been a five, from the people to the food and atmosphere. They were actually one of the less expensive facilities.

Memory Care Reviews for Bellarose

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: AL7240-7240

• Get Costs

About Bellarose

Bellarose, is an independent living, assisted living and memory care community in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Our 152,528-square-foot community features 45 independent living apartments, 89 assisted living apartments and 23 memory care apartments.

Map of Bellarose