The Highlands At Owasso

Reviews of The Highlands At Owasso

Nursing Home Reviews for The Highlands At Owasso

September 13, 2017

By Susan010101010

My father was here for rehab. The nursing and rehab staff were very attentive to his needs. He said, he really enjoyed the therapy he received everyday and the staff was very nice and caring. The place is really beautiful and very clean. the dining area was so big, bright, and open. The food was no too bad, and he had different choices to chose from. I believe that, if needed, we would definitely bring him back for rehab again.

August 19, 2017

By Frankie O.

The facilities were beautiful and we thought it was going to be great It wasn't. The staff didn't,t seem to care much about the patients comfort. There we r e fortuitously and clothes scattered around the room and often there would be 3 or 4 staff standing around the desk talking and eating while no one answered flashlights. I once found my beloved friend in wet slacks that were put back on her after she had wet them when no one would answer her light to help her to the bathroom. Terrible patient care.

Services and Amenities of The Highlands At Owasso

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About The Highlands At Owasso

The Highlands At Owasso is a senior living provider in Owasso, Oklahoma that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Highlands At Owasso for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Highlands At Owasso