Autumnwood Nursing & Rehab Center

Reviews of Autumnwood Nursing & Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Autumnwood Nursing & Rehab Center

March 23, 2014

By jeannen

My father is currently a long term resident of Autumnwood Nursing & Rehab Center in Rittman Ohio. We have found the nursing staff to patient ratio inadequate. The furniture is old and torn, old torn wallpaper on the wall, the sink is so nasty in the room and the place is filthy. The halls smell so badly we have to cover our noses as we walk through. We have found my father half dressed, naked, and dressed in others clothing. We have found him covered in urine (even his shirt), covered in stool and with a cup of water dated from the previous day. We have found the bedside commode full of stool, where they simply close the lid and walk away. My father has a bedsore he did not have before going to this facility. The food looks so nasty. Please!! Do not put your loved one in this facility. There are many nicer ones to choose from. If I were the one to decide my fathers fate, I would have him out of there today. :(

March 30, 2012

By walt1

My uncle was at Autumnwood for rehab. He had excellent nursing care and the therapy department was great! He was very happy there and so was our family. If he ever needs a nursing facility again, we will choose Autumnwood!

Services and Amenities of Autumnwood Nursing & Rehab Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Autumnwood Nursing & Rehab Center

Autumnwood Nursing & Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Rittman, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Autumnwood Nursing & Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Autumnwood Nursing & Rehab Center