Pleasant Lake Villa

Reviews of Pleasant Lake Villa

Nursing Home Reviews for Pleasant Lake Villa

June 06, 2017

By thericker41

My father spent 2 weeks there and we had to send him back to the emergency room cause he kept getting sick over and over...the people are friendly but dont do their jobs...when my dad pushed the call light it would take 30 to 1hr. for them to respond...they let him lay in his own feces for 40 minutes...werent giving him the correct meds, cancelled traveling doctor appts. without my mothers permission, food wasn't all that good, when sending him back to the ER when they put him on the gurney the smell from the bed took my breath away from the stench from the not properly cleaning him, showers are slippery where they need to have a more of a non slip floor (dad said he almost fell in it, staff on their cell phones when dad and others need help....this is just a few complaints i could write many more...and what bothers me is they rated this place a 4 star facility???????....we will never go back here....

January 17, 2016

By Kay001

My mom went there for rehab after hip surgery. I checked her out less than 24 hours later. They didn't feed her during the 16 hours she was there, she had to crawl to the bathroom because no one would respond to her beep for over an hour, and they didn't give her the meds her doc prescribed her. I told my friend about this experience and he told me that a few years back his family sued this same nursing home. His mother in law had severe bed burns. I feel bad for the patients that don't have families. They are stuck there. I wouldn't let them take care of my goldfish!!!

October 05, 2015

By Abbycarly

My family member was here for a few days, food was not that good but the worst was the bedbugs in her room! We transferred her out before we all got the bedbugs.

July 23, 2012

By Parmafamily

This nursing home is average quality. Many times, the aides do not perform duties, and my family will end up assisting my relative when there should be help. The residents do not receive high quality meals, but the meal times are regular and a less than average form of institutional food service. The cleanliness in acceptable. The facility is not a good value, and my family was cheated out of a lot of money due to the nursing home wanting to deplete our family of money before placing my relative in a Medicare room. Now, my family is struggling to pay for many other expenses since the facility takes most of our income. I would not recommend this facility to anyone considering placing a relative into a nursing home.

Services and Amenities of Pleasant Lake Villa

About Pleasant Lake Villa

Pleasant Lake Villa is a senior living provider in Parma, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Pleasant Lake Villa for more details on services and rates.

Map of Pleasant Lake Villa