Anchor Lodge Retirement Village

Reviews of Anchor Lodge Retirement Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Anchor Lodge Retirement Village

January 09, 2015

By Jean104127950

I was at Anchor Lodge Retirement Village only for three days. As far as I am concerned, the staff was OK. Nothing wonderful, but just OK. They took care of the immediate needs like drinks and what not, but there was an incident where one of the people who worked there beat up on some little old lady in the same room I was in, so I had my daughter get me out of there because I will not live amongst abusive people. Actually, I did not get my meds on time, and I did not get a bath the whole three days. I had no running water because the pipe was broken inside, so it would not drain, and they ended up having to take the whole thing apart; all of the pipes and everything had to be disassembled and new ones put in, so the last day I was there, I had no water and no way to go the bathroom, and I had to borrow from a stinky neighbor.

Services and Amenities of Anchor Lodge Retirement Village

About Anchor Lodge Retirement Village

Anchor Lodge Retirement Village is a senior living provider in Lorain, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Anchor Lodge Retirement Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Anchor Lodge Retirement Village