HCR ManorCare

Reviews of HCR ManorCare

Nursing Home Reviews for HCR ManorCare

July 29, 2013

By Mariane2

I am in a one-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment here in HCR Manor Care. It also has a kitchen, living room and dining room. The staff is helpful and I am satisfied with their care. They have people I can talk to. We are mostly in the same basket so I can relate to some of them and they seemed nice. Sometimes we have visitors and sometimes we have bingo night. The can improve on the food because it is not homey. But it is all good and I am very happy.

September 30, 2012

By Jilinda, O.T.

Having worked for several years an an Occupational Therapist in various nursing homes in the Akron area, I arranged to have my own mother admitted to HCRManorCare in Akron when she was released from an area hospital following surgery. I believe that she is receiving conscientious nursing care, and the staff members of the Activities Department are extraordinary. In addition to providing entertainment by various musicians, the Activities Department schedules in-house games, discussions, and movies. Trips to local places of interest are also scheduled. Socialization is a high priority at ManorCare! Nursing staff members have contacted me whenever they have a question or concern about my mother's care, and they have followed my instructions conscientiously. Knowing that Mom is well cared for enables me to continue my own daily routine without worrying about her. Although no nursing facility is perfect, the staff at ManorCare have demonstrated a sincere desire to care for their residents as though they were their own parents. Who can ask for more? (Note: At 104, my mom is the oldest resident at ManorCare!)

Services and Amenities of HCR ManorCare

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About HCR ManorCare

HCR ManorCare is a senior living provider in Akron, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact HCR ManorCare for more details on services and rates.

Map of HCR ManorCare