Silas Creek Rehab

Reviews of Silas Creek Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Silas Creek Rehab

September 14, 2014

By Disappointed Daughtr

Very disappointed in the cleanliness and lack of cooperation of CNA's to change wet beds in a timely manner. If you ask them nicely, they make some excuse like they're having to take up lunch trays or doing something else. After 3 hours, family members had to change the bed themselves. Trash cans overflow; no hand sanitizers placed in hallways for staff and visitors to use; very cramped quarters when 2 to a room. No place for visitors to sit or stand. Inadequate help to get patients in and out of bed or to help them with dressing, etc. I would not recommend to anyone.

August 22, 2014

By Coop5868

My father was a resident there for rehabilitation. While he was there, he underwent changes due to meds. When we requested meds to be changed, our requests were often ignored. He stopped eating and drinking, slept all the time. An IV was never provided. He was finally rushed to the hospital with low vitals. My father was severely dehydrated, had to be intubated, and almost died. Within 3 days of PROPER medical care in the ICU, he was back to normal.

June 24, 2013

By sleuth

My mother was a patient at Kindred's facility at Silas Creek and their nursing and therapy care was AWESOME!!! I would recommend them to anyone looking to recover and go home.

Services and Amenities of Silas Creek Rehab

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Silas Creek Rehab

Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Silas Creek is located in Winston-Salem, NC and provides specialized short-term, inpatient rehabilitation and skilled nursing care. Patients are provided with a full range of medical, rehabilitative and social services to treat and support their needs. We also provide long-term care in a safe environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Silas Creek Rehab