Silas Creek Rehab

Reviews of Silas Creek Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Silas Creek Rehab

August 22, 2014

By Coop5868

My father was a resident there for rehabilitation. While he was there, he underwent changes due to meds. When we requested meds to be changed, our requests were often ignored. He stopped eating and drinking, slept all the time. An IV was never provided. He was finally rushed to the hospital with low vitals. My father was severely dehydrated, had to be intubated, and almost died. Within 3 days of PROPER medical care in the ICU, he was back to normal.

June 24, 2013

By sleuth

My mother was a patient at Kindred's facility at Silas Creek and their nursing and therapy care was AWESOME!!! I would recommend them to anyone looking to recover and go home.

About Silas Creek Rehab

Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Silas Creek is located in Winston-Salem, NC and provides specialized short-term, inpatient rehabilitation and skilled nursing care. Patients are provided with a full range of medical, rehabilitative and social services to treat and support their needs. We also provide long-term care in a safe environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Silas Creek Rehab