Brookdale Winston-Salem

Reviews of Brookdale Winston-Salem

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Winston-Salem

August 13, 2012

By NanaCatherine

Excellent home for my Mother. Clean, abundant care, caring staff. Only 38 residents. I would highly recommend Clare Bridge to anyone with a loved one who they can no longer take care of.

June 17, 2011

Searching for a facility that might be appropiate in the future for my husband, I was very impressed on my recent tour. The facility in Winston-Salem for demensia is lovely, very clean with very nice furnishings, outdoor areas, separate dining rooms, spacious rooms, and the patients I observed were obviously well cared for - and cared about. It is certainly a place I would consider placing my husband when that becomes necerssary

January 15, 2011

By sadtosay

Not satisfied

My parent was a resident at ClareBridge due to dementia. I was asked to take my parent to the MD due to her behavior? Alzheimers care facility? I made an appointment and upon my arrival at ClareBridge found that there was a weeping ulcer on the right great toe. It was swollen three times normal size and angry red. No one knew there was anything wrong with that toe. The "behavior" was pain related which NO ONE questioned or investigated. This is not a facility I would recommend. After six months of care that foot was saved from amputation.
See all Memory Care reviews (11) See fewer reviews

Photos of Brookdale Winston-Salem

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Winston-Salem

About Brookdale Winston-Salem

At Brookdale Winston-Salem we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Brookdale Winston-Salem are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Map of Brookdale Winston-Salem