Jewish Home of Rochester

Reviews of Jewish Home of Rochester

Nursing Home Reviews for Jewish Home of Rochester

December 12, 2014

By hrs2014

While the facility looks lovely, there is a lot to be desired. Staff is inadequate for the number of patients. Lots of promises made about care, but never kept. Dining rooms way too crowded and I can't believe that for safety purposes this is allowed. Way too many wheelchairs and walkers and no place to move around without tripping. Inadequate staff in cases of emergencies. All of that being said, some of the staff was very helpful, but I would look further before placing a relative or loved one there.

November 22, 2014

By Linda91505450

My mother was most comfortable at Jewish Home. The staff always got back to me whenever I had a problem. Communication was very good. I think it’s very clean. They could improve on the food a little bit. My mother complains about it a lot. I think they’re pretty good to my mother.

May 15, 2012

By jhurl2

I felt that in general the place was fairly welcoming. However I felt that the staff were not as easy going as I may have expected of an assisted living facility. It seemed as though many treated it like it was nothing more than a job. To me, a place like this should have staff that are very welcoming to helping anyone and everyone out that are associated with the company... but this did not seem like the case. The residents of this assisted living facility overall seemed content but at the same time I think their level of contentment could have been increased greatly had the staff been more welcoming in their actions. Instead of treating it like a job, they should be treating it as something they enjoy doing. The facility as far as the environment though was relatively nice but could probably use some renovations and new decorations.

July 26, 2011

By Anita726

My husband and I were patients in the transitional care unit of the Jewish Home Nursing Facility. It has been two years since we were there and not a day goes by that we don't think of it. It was a home away from home. The care was exceptional. The doctor on staff, nurses, and aids were so attentive and caring. I can't praise the facility enough

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Jewish Home of Rochester

Services and Amenities of Jewish Home of Rochester

About Jewish Home of Rochester

Entrance Fee includes Residency Component (cost of apartment) and Life Care Component. Refund Plan: 90% of Residency Fee Alternate purchase plans available without Life Care Fee (Price: Total Entrance Fee minus LifeCare Fee.

Map of Jewish Home of Rochester