Northeast Center For Special Care

Reviews of Northeast Center For Special Care

Nursing Home Reviews for Northeast Center For Special Care

January 17, 2017

By Conspiracy theory

The place is a high school battle ground. The officials those that run the place are so swalled in there personal lives they let it leak through the building. The treatment and care of some of the residents is demeaning and cruel. Who leaves a mentally impaired person on the floor in a hospital gown screaming for help. The high ups don't care about what happens in the building. It is a discredit to the human beings that live there and to employees who are wrongfully discharged because people with power rather throw out a problem than fix it.

April 13, 2015

By lilbro

I have a family member in this facility due to a brain injury. I thought because the placed looked nice and had what seemed to be a lot of extra-curricular activities, and the right kind of therapy, that it would be a good rehab facility. It seems that physical attractiveness of the place is reversely proportional to the quality of care. I have been disappointed on all levels. Disappointed with the speech and Occupational therapy. Speech therapy seems to be given by graduate students from local university while the regular therapist is gone and seems to be perfunctory Disappointed that the gym, one of the few nice perks of the place, was closed the whole time we've been here. Disappointed that there is only one doctor for 250+ patients and you can never get medical information from him or see him. God forbid if you should have any medical emergencies while here. Disappointed in the unhealthy food which they claim is made from scratch and yet seems done without care and little expense. Disappointed in management which seems to have one size fits all rules that are often arbitrary and punitive and a ridiculous merit badge system that reminds me of a boy scout camp. Getting out of here as soon as we can. Don't send your loved one here!

August 13, 2012

By caring7121

They reached out to me. We stopped in and visited my step daughter last month, a couple of days after I put on for the website to get information about her. I did get a hold of them and was able to go down and see her. Everything went well with the visit. The staff was friendly and accommodating. My step daughter's room was very nice. It was spacious. I believe they take good care of her there. There's nothing more I can ask for. They're doing their job. It seems the residents there are well taken care of and it was a clean facility.

Services and Amenities of Northeast Center For Special Care

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Northeast Center For Special Care

Northeast Center For Special Care is a senior living provider in Lake Katrine, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Northeast Center For Special Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Northeast Center For Special Care