Kennedy Health Care Center

Reviews of Kennedy Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Kennedy Health Care Center

July 31, 2014

By Cathie1

My father was at Kennedy Health System. They were horrible. It was chosen because it was attached to the hospital that my father was being treated at. Actually, I thought it was a very nice place. The people were nice, but they didn't get the importance of infection control. Also they didn't understand his dementia and his basic nursing needs. The nurse's aides care was horrendous. There were dirty clothes thrown on the floor. There were soiled diapers and wash clothes on the chair that guests sit in. With regards to accommodation, at that time, my father was in semi-private. They weren't connected. They were separated by a door but they shared a bathroom. The room was adequate. It was a very nice room with big screen TV. It was set up very nice. Food was horrible. With regards to activities, they didn't have many that I knew of other than him going to PT. He was only there a week.

Services and Amenities of Kennedy Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Kennedy Health Care Center

Kennedy Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Sewell, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Kennedy Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Kennedy Health Care Center