Traditions of Cross Keys

Reviews of Traditions of Cross Keys

Assisted Living Reviews for Traditions of Cross Keys

January 26, 2017

By Tanya644888

My mom went to Greenfield Senior Living for 10 months. I don’t have anything against it, but I felt that she was getting better care at home. The room was fine. My problem was that they spent most of the time in their wheelchairs, and they were supposed to keep them walking. My mother got worse and worse with her walking because they weren’t getting her out of the wheelchair. They were not on top of things going on with the people living there. The nurses were good, and the people who ran the place seemed good. Some of the aides were good; some were not in tune with the patients. They didn’t have enough interaction. I don’t think a lot of the aides were on top of things.

September 30, 2016

By Mavel

Greenfield Senior Living at Cross Keys was one of my favorite places because the staff was very caring. The director was excellent; she was very knowledgeable and friendly. You could see that she was very caring and it wasn't a put-on.

January 31, 2016

By Maw maw

My mom is in Greenfield Senior Living. We could afford it and it was clean and modern. The staff is very friendly and helpful which is very nice. The atmosphere was very homey. The rooms were absolutely fine. She doesn’t remember what she’s eating from one meal to the other but she hasn’t lost any weight and she looks very well. They have a lot of entertainment areas and activities for the clients. There are some woods; there is a bridal shop next door to it. There’s a school not too far down the road and not too far away is shopping. There’s a hospital within 5 miles. They have been excellent. Mom really enjoys it there.

December 31, 2015

By DorothyDJ

We visited Greenfield Senior Living at Cross Keys. They were a little bit more expensive and the rooms were a little bit nicer at the other place, but it was definitely my second choice.

Memory Care Reviews for Traditions of Cross Keys

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: New Jersey
  • State Licenses: 35A3302

About Traditions of Cross Keys

Traditions of Cross Keys is a senior living provider in Glassboro, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Traditions of Cross Keys for more details on services and rates.

Map of Traditions of Cross Keys