Brandywine Living at Moorestown Estates

Reviews of Brandywine Living at Moorestown Estates

Assisted Living Reviews for Brandywine Living at Moorestown Estates

March 03, 2014

By lovemyparents!

My friend lives at Brandywine in the Reflections area for dementia. The price is astronomical!! The building is beautiful but the care is lacking. They do have activities like bingo, movies, music etc. for the residents which is nice. And the patients are able to walk around in the locked down area. There are not enough aids to handle the care needed. There have been times that I have had to change my friend myself because there were no aids around. My friend has never had a UTI until moving to this facility. Laundry is supposed to be done separately and although clearly marked my friend's clothing and belongings have gone missing and are in other patient's closets. I found other patient's clothing and underwear in her drawers and closets. The bathrooms are filthy and not cleaned daily. I have had to ask someone to clean her bathroom. Complaints have been made but nothing has changed. New management is needed here.

August 20, 2013

Brandywine was okay. I visited this facility and it looked like a hotel. There were a couple of floors and it was alright. However, inside was like a hospital setting. They have all kinds of people there in their wheelchairs and all that. It was very cold and very depressing to me. That is what I felt about this place. Unless you go there young and participate in all the activities not like you just go there to die and I don't really like that kind of atmosphere. It was also expensive.

July 10, 2013

By Shirley22

Brandywine has both assisted living and independent living. You have an impression of a hotel room when you walk in to the rooms. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were spacious.

July 27, 2012

By gertrude1

I won't go too in depth about the smell that seems to be present at all assisted living facilities, but it was definitely present. The staff all seemed very knowledgeable and friendly towards us. The grounds were clearly closely attended to and had a variety of gardens and floral beds. We toured all the various grounds and facilities that were available to us, including my grandfather's potential room. I was impressed to see the other residents seeming so private, and not coming up to pinch my little sister's cheeks as I had previously feared. The residents were quiet and respectful, and for the most part, seemed content to carry on their own business. There were snacks always available, a feature they were keen to make known to us. This was a facility designed with the comfort and health of its residents in mind, and I was glad to see this. There was even a movie theater!

January 21, 2012

By Brown1

I am a student at my county college. To meetMy graduation requirements I had to go to an assisted living facilityAnd shadow someone. I chose the registered dietitian, and I followed her throughout the day. At first glance, this facility is beautiful. It is large and homey. The staff are very welcoming, and know each resident on a personal level. Walking down the hallways, I noticed a lot of employees stopping and talking to the residents saying "how are you?" "you look really good today!", or"you're making a lot of progress!". It was great following the woman around seeing the interaction with the residents, seeing how well they were eating,And helping out at any chance they can get. I would recommend this place because of their overall rapport with the people, and they have great activities for every day!

About Brandywine Living at Moorestown Estates

Brandywine Living at Moorestown Estates is a senior living provider in Moorestown, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Brandywine Living at Moorestown Estates for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brandywine Living at Moorestown Estates