The Residence at Cherry Hill

Reviews of The Residence at Cherry Hill

Assisted Living Reviews for The Residence at Cherry Hill

January 13, 2016

By Asma

My relative is here. We are happy, so far. It seems like a clean facility. The people and staff seem nice and friendly. The amenities are good. They provide everything. The room is fine, spacious, and clean.

July 06, 2015

My mother will be moving in. I liked that this place is cheerful and clean, and there were a lot of activities. The staff was very personable. We haven’t tasted the food yet, but their menu seemed very varied. They also seemed very willing to work with my mother's dietary restrictions.

April 17, 2015

A friend of mine is here, and it seems a really nice place. The people were nice, and they help whenever there is a problem. The food seems very good. The rooms are nice as well. It is clean. I am very satisfied with her room.

June 30, 2014

It was really nice. It was excellent, but when they told me that if my mother runs out of money she has got to go, I thought maybe she'd go on Medicaid because some places do. The staff was very nice, very good. The rooms were very nice. I liked it, but it turned me off when they said that when she runs out of money she's got to go.

June 26, 2014

I moved my mom in, and so far it's excellent. Mom likes the food and she likes her room. The staff has all been very nice. I visited three others, and this is the one I picked because I like it the best. It’s clean, and the people are friendly. They have rehab, they do shopping once a week, and they have activities all throughout the day.

February 28, 2014

It was my second choice among the places that I visited. During my visit, the staff were very helpful, upbeat and seemed very caring. The rooms were decent and they had services that I thought were very nice. They did the laundry and all sorts of other things. They offered the residents three meals a day. However, I did not like that it was an older group and smaller population, since my sister was only 67 years old and I wanted her in a place where there were more younger residents.

February 15, 2014

By Harry19

It is very clean. My wife said it was immaculate. The rooms were nice, spacious, and airy. The people were very nice, very kind. They gave us a very nice tour. They even brought the chef out to talk to us about food which I thought was very nice. We met with the manager. Everything about it we liked. I know they had bingo. They had like a small movie theater in there that you could go see if you wanted to. Some of the people that were there actually had their own cars and I know they took them to different places by bus. There's a bus tour for them. I know they went to casinos. They had a lot of arts and crafts there. As a matter of fact, they were making ceramics and bird houses when we were there.

February 14, 2014

By Margie4

We placed our mother in law here. She's been there for 2 months. What stands out in this place is the cleanliness, the professionalism and their confidence. They really know how to help someone transition into that kind of living. They did everything right. The system is very nice. I will highly recommend it.

November 20, 2013

By Charles29

We had friends who stayed here until they passed away. It looked like a very clean place. They gave us a meal there and the meals were excellent. The service was good. Regarding staff, I knew that our friends who we were visiting knew everybody by their first names, so they got along well with all of the staff there.

October 17, 2013

By Jackie20

It was small which meant it did not have enough people to do the activities I was interested in. It was an older building and was not built as a nursing home or assisted living and I did not see handicapped facilities built into the rooms unlike the newer facilities that were built for this purpose.

October 15, 2013

By Philip5

It seems to be the cleanest and the nicest place. It is a vibrant and a newer facility. It looks inviting and beautiful. My mom has a very nice apartment with a little living room and a little kitchenette. She is satisfied with the apartment itself. The staff is very pleasant. They seem courteous, accommodating and caring.

September 12, 2012

By George5

I visited this facility to see my friends mom. This place has everything you can need. They take good care of your loved ones, that they feel at home.They give assistance with daily chores like dressing , bathing. They have trained staff who are available 24/7 to help and take care of people. They even provide transportation for visiting the doctor. This place s really awesome , I am sure that every one feels like home and are happy here. They live like a family here. Really a great place.

August 28, 2012

By Abhi1

We visit this facility every weekend and spend some time with my friends uncle. This place is really awesome.They provide direct assistance with everyday tasks, like bathing, dressing and meals and all day to day activities. They have trained professionals to take care of all these people and they treat them so well like their own familiy members. You will find a homely atmosphere in this place.They do even help with transportation to doctor appointments.This place is really cool. That is why prefer to spend time here instead of going to a movie or shopping.

Memory Care Reviews for The Residence at Cherry Hill

Costs for The Residence at Cherry Hill

Photos of The Residence at Cherry Hill

Services and Amenities of The Residence at Cherry Hill

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: 15A002

About The Residence at Cherry Hill

Imagine having more time to do what makes you happy: catching up on the best-seller list, getting out to the theater with friends, learning a new language or relaxing with the people you enjoy. Imagine life without the worries & stresses of maintaining a home. Imagine you being you again.

This is the life that awaits you at The Residence at Cherry Hill, our beautiful Assisted Living and Memory Care community. Enjoy every amenity along with the impeccable service and hospitality that are the hallmarks of LCB Senior Living.

The desirable Greentree neighborhood of Cherry Hill is just 15 miles from downtown Philadelphia. Here, residents enjoy access to local shopping as well as the many recreational, cultural and historical attractions the area offers.

Serving Cherry Hill, Evesham, Mount Laurel, Camden County, Delaware Valley and other fine communities.

Our community may be beautiful and well-maintained, but what truly sets us apart is a dedication to hospitality and service. Our community is your home, and you deserve to feel comfortable and attended to in a courteous, professional manner. To that end, we hire and train hospitality specialists who not only provide a great lifestyle, expert care and family atmosphere, but do so with an unfailing attention to service.

Map of The Residence at Cherry Hill