Silver Healthcare Center

Reviews of Silver Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Silver Healthcare Center

October 20, 2017

By S . Finer

I want to start by saying, I have been a resident at Silver Healthcare Center for awhile and have been away from my home for almost 13 months. I'd like to congratulate them on their excellent staff, starting with therapy, who helped me become independent from being wheelchair bound previously. The excellent staff from Nursing and therapy and activities, CNA's Housekeeping and Kitchen. Everyone was very warm in welcoming me and very helpful, especially to reach my independence, so I can go home. Everyone was very warm and welcoming to me and helpful especially to reach my independence, so I can go home. It has been a pleasure being here. Thanks for the good care, Their staff are very caring and listen when I had to talk and I have made new friends from my time at Silver Healthcare.

October 10, 2017

By dexie56

My mother had been in this facility for over 7 years and through many corporate turnovers presumably to make it a better place. Unfortunately this isn't happening for those in long term care in the back wings of the building. Most of the care is by temp agencies and is not of the highest caliber. The few "real" medical personnel work very hard. The lobby area usually smells bad. The laundry service is sketchy at best with clothes missing often. The meal trays are often missing items. My mother has had personal items gone missing and never found even though reports were filed. My family and I are constantly there to make sure her care plan is followed. With the revolving door employment her care suffers. If it wasn't for the few good RNs and our vigilance I'd fear for my moms welfare. At present she is very frail and even a move elsewhere could hurt her. This facility may be fine for short term rehab but please don't consider it for long term care until or unless they resolve their staffing problems.
Thank you for your review of Silver Healthcare Center. We take these reviews very seriously and work to ensure that all of the concerns are addressed. While we understand there have been many changes at Silver Healthcare Center, we are constantly striving to make improvements in all areas of the facility to better care for our residents. We are aware of some of your issues and are addressing them. We have hired and are continuing to hire qualified, passionate staff. We have revamped our laundry service to ensure that resident's belongings are returned promptly. We have put systems into place to ensure the accuracy, quality and presentation of our meals. We are making changes to the systems that are in place to further improve the care of our residents and the appearance of the facility. We appreciate any feedback from our families and residents, as this helps us to strive to better care for our residents. Please feel free to contact us at anytime with any other concerns so that we may address them immediately. You may ask for the administrator directly. Thank you again.

September 06, 2017

By Roberta Rein

Silver Healthcare center in cherry hill is under new ownership and is the location of the old Alaris. It is a far better facility today. Mom was there recently in their Pavillion section and we were very pleased with the care. Good group of people they have there

August 28, 2017

By Catherine K

I am not great at writing but i do want to thank the people who took good care of me and were kind to me. There were many aides who cared for me at silver healthcare center and all deserve praise. The food was good and even the cleaning people were polite and helpful.

August 28, 2017

By RG610

There is not even a word in the dictionary to describe this place from the minute you walk in the door. The smell in the facility was horrific so horrible you gagged, when I opened my Uncle's room door to only see him laying there in the dark, with the curtain hanging off the wall was just inhumane, and the smell in there I almost threw up. The next day I called to complain, where I was told that he didn't want his room cleaned, because he told them he had asthma and couldn't take the smell of chemicals, My Uncle has dementia, so I said and you listen to him and not call the family, he dosen't have asthma? I said and if he really did have asthma, wouldn't you have an alternate solution to clean his room? So basically instead you just haven't cleaned it? We are working on getting him out of here, I am in disbelief that this kind of place even exists. Please do not put your loved one here, also they show you a nice floor for image but when you visit thats not the floor....
Caring for our residents with unswerving dedication, dignity, compassion and expertise, is of paramount importance to us at Silver HC Center. We recognize that we are not perfect and although we strive to excel, we are not immune to occasional mistakes and subsequent critique, which presents as an opportunity for us to step up to the challenge and 'do right by our residents and families.' Upon reading this feedback, we immediately reached out to the family internally to address and ameliorate their concerns and are grateful for their receptive feedback.

August 10, 2017

By Tahisha Scott

I was generally very happy with my personal experience at the Pavillion at Silver Healthcare Center in Cherry Hill. The staff was very sensitive to my needs and very understanding of my limitations. I got important Medicaid help and information from their front office as well and I'll always appreciate that support, which was really not something they needed to do and was above and beyond. There were a few isolated aides who could have had a better bedside manner, in my opinion, which is why I'm only giving 4 stars, but all in all, my own experience was very positive.

July 11, 2017

By Mattie Brown

Overall, our loved ones stay went very well. The staff was polite and helpful. The best part of her stay was that we had a special dialysis transport set up. I would highly recommend the silver healthcare center in cherry hill nj

June 30, 2017

By Ronin Betum

the new ownership is fantastic. Silver Healthcare is well run and well staffed. We were hesitated to place our mom there for rehab because this location used to be known under a different name and we weren't aware that it was taken over by new ownership. However a friend who works in healthcare looped us in to the changes and told us to give this place a shot and we are sure glad we did. Silver healthcare center is a first class rehab facility with attentive staff

Photos of Silver Healthcare Center

Services and Amenities of Silver Healthcare Center

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Minimum Age: 6:1

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: We Have 24 Hour Nurses

About Silver Healthcare Center

silverhccenter.com

Located in the heart of Cherry Hill, NJ Silver Healthcare Center is a truly great place for healing, hope and renewal, as reflected by our broad range of services and specialty programs.

Founded on a tradition of health care excellence, Silver Healthcare Center brings a unique combination of the highest quality of healthcare services and technological innovation. Our experienced, dedicated and compassionate staff members ensure that the needs of every resident are satisfied and that everyone is treated like family!

We provide short term post-acute rehabilitation, as well as long term nursing and specialty care and have an unrivaled reputation for excellence and patient satisfaction!

Often the transition to a skilled nursing facility is challenging. At Silver Healthcare Center, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and their loved ones feel informed, empowered and comfortable.

Our nurses and staff are always available to answer questions and lend a hand and understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere for our patients and residents.

Family members and loved ones are always welcome in Silver Healthcare’s bright setting. Our caring, expert team members work with residents and their families to customize personal care plans.

Silver Healthcare features comfortable private and semiprivate suites and state-of-the-art amenities.

Our customer service program is applied 24/7 and is truly our most defining and distinguishing characteristic which sets us apart from all our competitors!

Our goal is to bridge the gap between residents/ families and staff members, and continually improve and excel at customer services and awareness. From the very first moment you or your loved one enters the door of Silver Healthcare Center, until the last day of your stay, you will receive our singular and expert healthcare in an environment infused with love and warmth!

We are a warm and caring facility where our patients and residents always come first and where everyone is treated like family!

Map of Silver Healthcare Center