Hearthstone of Northern Nevada

Reviews of Hearthstone of Northern Nevada

Nursing Home Reviews for Hearthstone of Northern Nevada

March 19, 2012

By stargaze

I was there after a total knee replacement surgery, for a period of 10 days. The Physical Therapy staff was very good but the rest was a nightmare. The care was not adequate at all. I was there for five days before I could get anyone to bring me towels for a shower. When I complained to staff, I was told I wouldn't be scheduled to shower for another two days. I insisted she bring me towels and was told she didn't know if there were any available. The food was so poor, half the time I couldn't tell what it was. The place smells of urine! The room I was in was not well ventilated. I ask staff to open the window a crack but she couldn't figure out how to slide the window and said she needed to call for an engineer. I got myself out of bed and opened it! Later, in the evening, I ask that the window be closed, again she couldn't figure how to slide it shut. Most staff did not speak English well enough to converse. Do not go there!

Services and Amenities of Hearthstone of Northern Nevada

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Hearthstone of Northern Nevada

Hearthstone of Northern Nevada is a senior living provider in Sparks, Nevada that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Hearthstone of Northern Nevada for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hearthstone of Northern Nevada