Valley View Senior Apartments

Reviews of Valley View Senior Apartments

Independent Living Reviews for Valley View Senior Apartments

May 30, 2017

By christine261752

Valley View seemed really nice because it was in a good location where my aunt already lives, but they were private pay. If they start something where they at least do a percentage of beds to Medicare patients, it would be perfect for her. The rooms were nice and roomy and handicapped accessible. They had a refrigerator and a microwave, but they served meals so they didn’t have to worry about stoves or anything like that. The staff was very helpful, and we talked to several of them. The clients were quite independent. It was in a good location, so it was close to everything, plus they had a shuttle. There were some ladies playing cards and stuff like that, and they had a library.

May 31, 2015

I would say the services of Destinations at Valley View were good. It seemed like a warm environment. I liked it. It was a smaller community.

April 18, 2015

By Pat104698550

Destinations at Valley View was quite nice. I didn't go to any individual apartments because I was not interested in one yet, but I did see the grounds and the community center. There was an activity going on, so we were able to watch that. The staff was very nice, very helpful, and very pleasant. They were quite lovely. Everybody was very nice. They were having some kind of an activity. I wasn't paying attention, but a lot of people were engaged, and there were people doing different things. It was very pleasant and very nice. I saw the dining room, but they weren't serving the meals at that time. The dining room was clean, nice, cheerful, and pleasant. It was a very active group. It was not a group that needed a lot of medical care. So, they had people that were up and about. This was a place that I might choose, if I was interested. The activities interested me. They were so active and involved in a lot of different things, and I thought that was nice. They had company, so for people who do not like to live alone, this could be a real plus for them because they would have a lot of companionship as well as activities.

March 13, 2015

By Vikki2

I love the place. My girlfriend lived in Destinations for five to six years. Right now, they are not doing assisted living until next year, and the dining room is not open until they bring in the assisted living, so they prepare their own food. I watched them do bocce ball and play pool. The staff were wonderful. They only seemed to hire the kindest people in the world.

Costs for Valley View Senior Apartments

• Features Extra: Non Smoking Community

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Valley View Senior Apartments

valleyviewseniorapartments.com

Located minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip and Arts District, our 55+ active adult community connects you to everyday ways to experience Vegas’ local entertainment and arts scene. Designer features like granite countertops and modern lighting will make you proud to call any of our one and two-bedroom apartments home.

Convenience to groceries and surrounding shopping centers makes running errands a breeze – whether you’re picking up a few necessities or treating yourself to something new. And when you’re spending some quality time at home, you have plenty of options to connect in our community. Catch up with neighbors over a glass of wine in our resident clubhouse, check out a good read in our community library, or relax by our resort-style pool.

COMMUNITY AMENITIES

PET POLICY

• Pets - Max 2 allowed, Max weight 25 lb each

2-Bedroom Rate

• 2 Bedrooms starting at $1189

No matter what your day looks like, you’ll come home to the hospitality and service of a community team dedicated to you.

Map of Valley View Senior Apartments