Tender Loving Care Senior Residence

Memory Care Reviews for Tender Loving Care Senior Residence

Photos of Tender Loving Care Senior Residence

Services and Amenities of Tender Loving Care Senior Residence

About Tender Loving Care Senior Residence

Las Vegas Assisted Living Home and Senior Care Tender Loving Care Senior Residence is a unique Las Vegas assisted living home for seniors. We provide high quality senior care in a cozy, family style, single family home for no more than 10 residents. All of the residents here enjoy the active community lifestyle our home offers.

Beyond our private rooms and gourmet meals, our senior services include custodial care, medication management, activities, and a focus on emotional health and wellness as well as specialized care for Alzheimer's and dementia if needed. We offer continuity of care that most other assisted living communities do not. For example, we offer a hospital visitor program and accompanied doctor visits as part of our all inclusive flat rate.

Tender Loving Care Senior Residence is family owned and operated by an MD and two RN's. (Three siblings: One MD and Two RNs)

Map of Tender Loving Care Senior Residence