Court Senior Apartments

Reviews of Court Senior Apartments

Independent Living Reviews for Court Senior Apartments

February 23, 2021

By Gregory

My tour at Court Senior Apartments was very relaxing and very pleasant. The staff who accommodated me was very helpful and very informative. The apartments seemed to be very clean and very presentable. The facility itself was very clean and very suitable for retirees. I thought the location was very strategic and very accessible, and it was very close to other establishments like grocery stores, too.

Hi Gregory, We want to thank you for taking the time to provide a review for Court Senior Apartments. We have a wonderful community and our team takes pride in taking care of it along with our current and future residents. Thanks again for the positive feedback and we hope you choose to live with us in the future!

October 28, 2015

By ChapDonna

Destinations at Sandhill has transportation to different places. They also have activities like bingo, Pokeno, Uno, board games, poker, dominoes, and card games. The staff is OK. They're knowledgeable about certain things, but when it comes to working with senior citizens, they could be a lot better. The apartments are small and compact, but very efficient. We have everything we need, and I like the fact that the bathroom has a walk-in shower. It is an accessible shower for handicap.

October 09, 2013

By Donna45

Destinations Senior Living at Sandhill Apartments were absolutely beautiful. But the one that I would be able to afford was very, very small and sometimes I would have to use my wheelchair and it would not work because it was just too small.

Photos of Court Senior Apartments

Services and Amenities of Court Senior Apartments

• Fee Structure Extra: 1 Bedrooms: $790 To $980 And 2 Bedrooms: $975 To $1093

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Court Senior Apartments

Located minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip, our 55+ active adult community, Court, delivers all the fun of Las Vegas living to your doorstep. Designer features like granite countertops and modern lighting will make you proud to call any of our one and two-bedroom apartments home.

Break a sweat with your neighbors in a free, instructor-led group fitness class, then cool down by our resort-style pool – making for the perfect stay-at-home day. And when you’re considering your weekend (or weeknight) plans, you have plenty of options for entertainment nearby. Enjoy a glass of wine and catch up with friends in our clubhouse, or head over to the famous Las Vegas Strip for an award-winning dining experience or to test your luck at any of the strip’s popular casinos.

COMMUNITY AMENITIES: