SilverCreek on Main

Reviews of SilverCreek on Main

Assisted Living Reviews for SilverCreek on Main

January 08, 2017

By Steve@schmittowing.com

Had my inlaws at several different facilities around the metro in the last 3 years this is definitely the best. Staff food bldg

November 19, 2016

By Joyce488710

Silvercreek was a very nice facility. I was impressed with it. I put down $500 to put on hold for a 2-bedroom apartment, but if we went there and my husband was on assisted living, we have to move in a smaller apartment into another wing. They didn’t have any apartment sizes that we have in the place we are in.

July 27, 2016

By Geniveive

My dad really likes SilverCreek on Main because of the size of the place and the friendliness and responsiveness of the staff, especially the wait staff in the assisted living cafeteria. He really enjoyed it. We went to about four places, but he liked it the best. The rooms are very nice. It's a new facility and a good size. It's not really tiny, even the studio is a pretty good-sized place. The dining room was very nice, manageable for the staff that was there, had good food, and spot-on attention. It was good and like a restaurant.

December 30, 2015

By Norman15

Fantastic and informative. Melissa is very knowledgeable and gave us such helpful information. She was so kind and caring. It looks beautiful.

Costs for SilverCreek on Main

Services and Amenities of SilverCreek on Main

• About SilverCreek on Main

SilverCreek on Main is a senior living provider in Maple Grove, Minnesota that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact SilverCreek on Main for more details on services and rates.

Map of SilverCreek on Main