Regency Healthcare Centre

Reviews of Regency Healthcare Centre

Nursing Home Reviews for Regency Healthcare Centre

December 11, 2017

By AC2017

Loved this place! They took good care of my loved one.

October 29, 2017

By Katherine A

Majority of the CENA's do not put any effort in the patient care. Most times when I went to visit, they were all sitting around at the floor desk and patient lights were just left blinking. Terrible experience for us to see while our family member was there.

October 18, 2017

By SDORRIS

Great Place! I’ve been to other facilities and always end up at Regency! It’s like home! There’s a pleasant CNA that goes with me to appointments. This particular time, doctor’s office was very complex. We had to change rooms at least 4 times and she never complained. She did it with a smile and I appreciated that being in my current condition.

September 28, 2017

By Robin P.

My dad stayed at Regency for about five or six weeks. His physician was wonderful, the physician care was good, and the therapist was very good. However, we were not comfortable there and with the rest of the staff. We were not happy with the care Dad got. It was a very large place and they did their best, but there were issues. There was poor communication, the social worker never showed up, and the wheelchair never arrived when it was time for him to go home; we didn't leave until 10:00 pm. He was in a shared room with a shared bathroom. It was not a good experience at all. The insurance paid for it, but it wasn't worth it.

August 07, 2017

By vrsnappy

My mother is a resident and i would not recommend this place to anyone. The staff is very rude and inexperienced in handling the elderly. My mother has been hurt and found with multiple bruises many time from mishandling. I would rate the cleanliness as very very poor. There is one elevator which Is extremely slow and would be very serious situation to all residents if there was an emergency and had to exit the building. We are desperately trying to find a new home for my mother at this time so she does not have to experience this place during her last years. Please do not subject your loved one this type of treatment.

June 28, 2017

By Wouldn't you like to know ?

Had a friend here for 2 give or take weeks and it was a scarry place. The place smelled of urine. My friend was getting congested daily and they did nothing, only to find out when they found my friend on the floor having a hard time breathing after they fell, they sent them to the hospital and found out they had a bacterial infection, and sepsis, and the flu, All 3 things. My friend was on a respirator. and the hospital told me that my friend fell BUT this place told me he did NOT fall, Well if they found my friend in the floor I would say they fell. Never got all my friends belongings back either.

September 09, 2015

By 1Green

We moved our Mom here after her dementia progressed to far for other nursing homes to be interested in caring for her. It's only been a month since the move and we couldn't be happier! Moving a dementia patient can be very traumatic for them, but the caring staff handled Mom's transition so well. Mom is on the 5th floor which is dedicated to memory care patients: very kind staff, residents and facility are very clean, nutrition and hydration are taken seriously as are every attempt to keep the residents active.

May 11, 2013

By George24

My mother-in-law stayed at Regency Healthcare Centre because of the location and recommendation by the hospital. The staff on the floor were very competent and compassionate. However, the administrative staff seemed like they did not know what they talked about. The environment was clean and pleasant. It was also very easy for us to visit anytime because of the location. They had two beds in a hospital room with a bathroom. Each bedroom had a television and closet space. They also had a special lifting equipment which helped the staff to move the residents in the bed if needed. The communication between the administration and the clients should be improved. I would recommend this facility but they should talk to the administrative staff about the client's needs and expectations.

Services and Amenities of Regency Healthcare Centre

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

About Regency Healthcare Centre

Regency Healthcare Centre is a senior living provider in Taylor, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Regency Healthcare Centre for more details on services and rates.

Map of Regency Healthcare Centre