Livonia Woods Nursing and Rehabilitation

Reviews of Livonia Woods Nursing and Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Livonia Woods Nursing and Rehabilitation

February 16, 2014

By KKlicker

My mother received several weeks of rehab at Livonia Woods following a stroke. I can compare this facility to two others in the area where a family member was treated and it is far superior in comparison. Livonia Woods is clean and pleasantly decorated. The staff provide good care and the Speech Therapy, Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy provided there was more individualized than my mother received in a hospital based Acute Rehab setting. I think that the staff worked well together and everyone from nursing staff to administration followed the individual care plans. The only suggestion I would make is to have a larger dining area so that the majority of patients would be encouraged to eat their meals together, rather than in their rooms, this would probably help them with their rehab goals.

February 04, 2013

By kittylady

Unless your loved one is in excellent health, do not use this facility! My Mother, wujo had cancer and dementia was discharged there for skilled nursing care and rehab, and had my Brother not had medical training, she would have died there due to inept nurses and CNAs. We found our Mom unresponsive when we visited her the 3rd day of her stay, and when my Brother performed a sternal rub, she moaned slightly. I had to run to the nurses station to tell them to call an ambulence.

Services and Amenities of Livonia Woods Nursing and Rehabilitation

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

About Livonia Woods Nursing and Rehabilitation

Livonia Woods Nursing and Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Livonia, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Livonia Woods Nursing and Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Livonia Woods Nursing and Rehabilitation