Waldon Woods

Waldon Woods (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Waldon Woods

Assisted Living Reviews for Waldon Woods

January 19, 2015

I visited Waldon Woods. It was fine. There was nothing wrong with it, but I chose the other facility because they were closer to me. The staff was fine. They were very knowledgeable, and they've given me all the information I needed. Regarding their rooms/apartments, they didn't have a patio or a kitchen, which is fine. My mom doesn't use those anyway. Their activities were fine. They have all kinds of activities.

January 13, 2015

By Karen104316050

I visited Waldon Woods a while back. It is a beautiful place. The room I was going to acquire had a deck on it and patio doors. It is just nice. The people working there was wonderful, kind, and polite. The area is close to where my parents lived. They have a calendar of activities such as bingo, church services, and other different things like that.

Costs for Waldon Woods

Services and Amenities of Waldon Woods

• About Waldon Woods

Waldon Woods is an independent living facility with a homelike environment that offers the choice between studio and one bedroom apartments. We also provide independent with enhanced care. We offer a variety of different activities to enrich our residents lives and delicious, fresh meals prepared on site daily. Waldon Woods has an attentive staff hired not only for their professionalism, but also for their dedication and thoughtfulness in dealing with seniors. We invite you to explore and experience our senior community first hand. Let us make life easier and more comfortable for you or your loved one!

Map of Waldon Woods