Waldon Woods

Reviews of Waldon Woods

Assisted Living Reviews for Waldon Woods

December 04, 2016

By Fred Sahn

As poor as I can imagine. No maintenance on bath room facilities, dangerously medication control which is a cost above basic cost. Extremely pour relations with family concerns and efforts to help with medical conditions. This facility should not be allowed to accept assisted patients.
Hello Fred, Thank you for letting us know your concerns and we apologize that this has been your experience. Waldon Woods is now managed by a new company and we have had the opportunity to increase our on-going training for current and new employees. We have had the opportunity to make many home improvements on our facility, and will continue to do so. We would love for you to stop by and show you the wonderful improvements we have made. If you have any further concerns please reach out to our management team, our door is always open. And again, we do apologize for your experience. Waldon Woods

August 21, 2015

We looked at Waldon Woods, and it was priced alright, but we just didn’t like it. It seemed older, and the hallways seemed dark. There was some bad smells in the building.
Hello, We are so sorry to hear of your experience during your tour of Waldon Woods. Waldon Woods is now managed by a new company and we have had the opportunity to do some remodeling of our community. We are always looking for way to improve and your feedback is very important and appreciated. We would love for you to stop by and see the wonderful improvements we have made. Again, we do apologize for your experience. Waldon Woods

January 19, 2015

I visited Waldon Woods. It was fine. There was nothing wrong with it, but I chose the other facility because they were closer to me. The staff was fine. They were very knowledgeable, and they've given me all the information I needed. Regarding their rooms/apartments, they didn't have a patio or a kitchen, which is fine. My mom doesn't use those anyway. Their activities were fine. They have all kinds of activities.

January 13, 2015

By Karen104316050

I visited Waldon Woods a while back. It is a beautiful place. The room I was going to acquire had a deck on it and patio doors. It is just nice. The people working there was wonderful, kind, and polite. The area is close to where my parents lived. They have a calendar of activities such as bingo, church services, and other different things like that.

Costs for Waldon Woods

Services and Amenities of Waldon Woods

• About Waldon Woods

Waldon Woods is an independent living facility with a homelike environment that offers the choice between studio and one bedroom apartments. We also provide independent with enhanced care. We offer a variety of different activities to enrich our residents lives and delicious, fresh meals prepared on site daily. Waldon Woods has an attentive staff hired not only for their professionalism, but also for their dedication and thoughtfulness in dealing with seniors. We invite you to explore and experience our senior community first hand. Let us make life easier and more comfortable for you or your loved one!

Map of Waldon Woods