Heartland Health Care Center-dearborn Heights

Reviews of Heartland Health Care Center-dearborn Heights

Nursing Home Reviews for Heartland Health Care Center-dearborn Heights

October 16, 2016

By Demetrius cole

This place is terrible. The staff are not friendly at all. The patient call lights are constantly being ignored. The staff are rude. The only good thing I can say about this facility is the residents they always speak to me every time I come visit my love one. The day before I moved my loved one in.,another family member of another resident was coming out. I asked how did she like this facility and she said it's ok but the staff are rude and not friendly at all. Sorry to say she ways on point.

July 20, 2016

By Jeanne704260

My dad stayed at Heartland Health Care. It's miserable and very bad over there. The beds are bad and the medical care is the worst that you can imagine. We called the doctor that was supposed to be on call that night at least seven times because my dad's blood pressure was going up, and they wouldn't administer any medicine without the doctor calling them, but the doctor didn't get back with them. I had to take my dad out at my own responsibility at 2:00 in the morning back to the hospital in an ambulance. It was horrible. We were bringing him food from home because he didn't like their food. He wasn't eating at all. His room was very bad. Mattresses are so horrible that if you sit on it, you'd sink. I don't know how an old person would be able to get out of bed with the mattress' condition. It's not comfortable. They had three beds in one room and there's no sense of privacy. They are very poor. I feel so bad to say it, but they were really horrible.

November 12, 2012

By Faye 2

Heartland Health Care Center was referred by the hospital. Actually, this is the third time for my sister. They always treat her very nice. The place is very clean, the staff is professional, and they have a doctor on site. She get nice physical therapy and psychological counseling. She also get therapy with her memory because she has an early stage dementia. Her primary doctor prescribed a certain type of medicine. But all of a sudden they decided she didn't need it anymore and they want to do it their way. I didn't like that, because I thought my sister's primary doctor who she has been with for years knew more about her medical condition. But they are the professionals and I'm not. I can't override what they say.

Services and Amenities of Heartland Health Care Center-dearborn Heights

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Other
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Heartland Health Care Center-dearborn Heights

Heartland Health Care Center-dearborn Heights is a senior living provider in Dearborn Heights, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heartland Health Care Center-dearborn Heights for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heartland Health Care Center-dearborn Heights