Pleasant Bay Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Pleasant Bay Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Pleasant Bay Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

November 01, 2012

By Cat1

The Woodlands was a better option because that's where my mom lives. It's better to leave her up there than to move her down to Florida with me. It's a great place and I love the staff. It's a real top-notch. It's pretty new, the rooms are nice, and the food was good. The environment is nice, but I think they could have a better outside place to walk. Where the residents walk is kind of a driveway where the cars are as well. My mom wasn't really happy about going, but I think she knew she needed to go because she needed some help. She's okay with that and she's happy being there.

May 15, 2012

By Traberry2012

One of my friend parents stays at the facility and from what I have seen the care he receives is second to none. The facility is kept clean - the halls, walls are spotless, the rooms are kept immaculate all the way through from linen, floor and amenities. The staff is warm and friendly - they are a caring bunch as well. Some of the staff have a tropical flare that just fills the place with a sense of welcome and joviality. The place is spacious. They have adequate parking and landscape that is simply breathtaking. North Chatham is a beautiful area and this facility just being located there is a huge plus for residents who will need help living quality senior life. My friend goes there quite regularly to visit- I have been there with him a few times. I have know his family for a good time growing up. They are good people. And the one who is there deserves good people around.

Nursing Home Reviews for Pleasant Bay Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Services and Amenities of Pleasant Bay Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Pleasant Bay Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Pleasant Bay Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Brewster, Massachusetts that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Adult Day Care. Contact Pleasant Bay Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Pleasant Bay Nursing & Rehabilitation Center