Summit Park Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Summit Park Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Summit Park Health and Rehabilitation Center

September 24, 2008

By Concerned Relative-1

My loved one stayed here

At first site, I was quite impressed with the facility. It was clean, the employees were most friendly and my father-in-law appeared to be well cared for. On 9/23/08, he managed to leave the facility, unaccompanied, and was not missed for 90 minutes. A police officer found him on Edmondson Avenue and took him to his son's house in Lansdowne! How does an individual with severe dementia and in a weakened condition walk away from a facility such as this???? I cannot even express my anger over this situation. We were told that he was the first person to ever 'escape' the facility. It scares me to think that after this episode, he may not be the last... this situation is difficult enough without something like this to have happened. I am still on the fence regarding this nursing home - I wouldn't rule them out as far as cleanliness and staffing....I would seriously scrutinize the patient to aide ratio, as well as the commitment level of all employees.

Services and Amenities of Summit Park Health and Rehabilitation Center

About Summit Park Health and Rehabilitation Center

Summit Park Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Catonsville, Maryland that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Summit Park Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Summit Park Health and Rehabilitation Center