Scarborough Terrace

Reviews of Scarborough Terrace

Assisted Living Reviews for Scarborough Terrace

November 02, 2014

By Gracie5

My mom has lived here for over 3 years and is currently in the memory care area called The Rose Garden. The place is beautiful, always clean smelling, the staff is very caring and personable toward my mom and toward me as well, when I visit. Couldn't be happier about leaving her here each time I drop her off. They include her area in many activities and the hair dresser does a great joy too. My mom is always well dressed and taken care of when I come to see her. So thankful for this place and the care my mom gets. Do not use the Pharmacy through them called Pharmerica...this pharmacy charged me $350 for pills for my mom that cost $2.75 at Hannaford (YES! you read that right!)...I filed a complaint on this pharmacy with the BBB, they got a D rating as they never got back to BBB. The facility is great though! I couldn't ask for a more caring staff and beautiful place.

August 30, 2012

By hikerchic4

I like this facility, because it is in a quiet area. My Grandma enjoys this place, because there are walking paths in the woods behind the facility for her to walk in. She loves the people in the facility, because everyone is friendly to her.

About Scarborough Terrace

Scarborough Terrace is a senior living provider in Scarborough, Maine that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Scarborough Terrace for more details on services and rates.

Map of Scarborough Terrace