Plaza North Senior Residences

Reviews of Plaza North Senior Residences

Independent Living Reviews for Plaza North Senior Residences

Photos of Plaza North Senior Residences

About Plaza North Senior Residences

Plaza North Senior Residences is notorious for being the "Best Kept Secret" in Northeast Wichita, KS. We strive to create an all-inclusive Independent Senior Community by providing an atmosphere of peaceful relaxation combined with active opportunities. Rest at ease knowing our professional staff will be there five days a week and our maintenance is available after-hours for emergency situations. Relax in our on-site media room or library or maybe even a visit to our community beauty salon is what you need. For more excitement, visit the Northeast Senior Center conveniently connected through the breezeway while viewing the beautiful courtyard on your way to the congregate meal site provided by the Good Neighbor Nutrition Program and finish your day with a visit to the new excercise room or computer room. Come in today to experience the Plaza North way of life.

Map of Plaza North Senior Residences