Indian Creek Healthcare Center Overland Park, KS

Reviews of Indian Creek Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Indian Creek Healthcare Center

October 07, 2019

By sickplace

To start the room was drab and dirty. Seen cock roaches crawling on floor and window seals. Blinds on dirty windows looks as they never been dusted or clean, floors dirty and trash left. Before me or a family member could get there, my husband laid in his poop for 30 mins. before it was taken care of. needless to say within 6hours my husband was transfer back to hospital and a complaint to the Kansas Board of Health and the VA.

December 23, 2013

My father is in rehab at Indian Creek. He has been there since August. We chose this facility because we were looking for a facility that would allow him to smoke, and this one allow their residents to smoke. I would recommend them. My father's room is spacious enough. The staff seems nice; they do a good job. Dad is informed of activities that they have there, but he's just not interested in them. Also he doesn't like the food at all. It doesn't taste well and they don't give a variety in terms of selection. For this facility, they could improve on the food and on activities, e.g., having more outings. A lot of their residents just sit around there all day. After awhile, they would get bored and tired.

September 26, 2013

By i c

Older building but very caring staff and good food. She did great in rehab and returned home.

September 26, 2012

By ACaringFriend

The staff was very disconnected, and seemed like they were only there to do "their job". They didn't seem to care about the residents. The facility was very depressing feeling and sad. All the patients seemed like zombies. I wanted to get my friend out of this facility as soon as possible. The CNAs were especially rude, and wouldn't go out of their way to help you.

Services and Amenities of Indian Creek Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

About Indian Creek Healthcare Center

Indian Creek Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Overland Park, Kansas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Indian Creek Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Indian Creek Healthcare Center