Signature Healthcare of Terre Haute

Reviews of Signature Healthcare of Terre Haute

Nursing Home Reviews for Signature Healthcare of Terre Haute

February 13, 2014

By caring63506150

Royal Oaks was horrible and smelled really bad. I went there to visit someone and the records weren’t up-to-date, he was transferred to another area two days before. There was no screening and anybody could just walk in there. They didn’t ask me who I was but they just sent me to the room. I wouldn’t send my worst enemy there. It was absolutely atrocious.

May 15, 2012

By lwilson3

My grandmother first went to Royal Oaks for their Rehabilitation care after having her hip replaced. We were very impressed with the cleanliness of her hall and the quality of her care. She was home for a few years before she needed 24-hour care, and we decided based on our experience with the facility that we would place her there.We were very disappointed. She was moved to a hall that smelled, with call lights beeping for hours while the aides chatted with one another at the nurse's station. It was terrible. We would visit her and sit with her while she waited for one of them to help her to the bathroom. Usually, after waiting 30-40 minutes we would have to help her ourselves because no one ever came (even after we nagged them about it). My grandmother has also had skin cancer on her scalp. The nursing home neglected to clean the area after her treatment. Do not let the tours of Royal Oaks fool you.

Services and Amenities of Signature Healthcare of Terre Haute

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Signature Healthcare of Terre Haute

Royal Oaks Health Care and Rehabilitation Center is located in Terre Haute, IN and provides specialized short-term, inpatient rehabilitation and skilled nursing care. Patients are provided with a full range of medical, rehabilitative and social services to treat and support their needs. We also provide long-term care in a safe environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Signature Healthcare of Terre Haute