Lincoln Hills of New Albany

Lincoln Hills of New Albany (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Lincoln Hills of New Albany

Nursing Home Reviews for Lincoln Hills of New Albany

December 26, 2013

My mother is in a nursing home at Lincoln Hills. I have been going there for awhile and I know everyone. I also know that they give excellent care. Overall, they're just very good, very loving and very caring. Their rooms are small but very nice.

October 03, 2012

By Dave Shir

The facility is average, somewhat dull looking. Most hourly staff seem o.k. Administrator Julie is a mean spirited gal, receptionist not very friendly. A lady anwsering phones (heard her say her name was Beth) down right COLD. Not a good impression with any of there fron office staff people. care is hit and miss. Stay away from this place.

May 25, 2012

By spuszert

The staff were ok. They didn't come in enough to check if she needed anything and when I went to the nurses station, there was no one in sight. The food was good and you can obtain a meal ticket and eat lunch with any patron. The people living here are pretty cool. Most of the are mobile and like to come and talk to you. There were some training CNAs and they seemed very nice to the residents here.

September 07, 2011

By tmurdoch

My Grandmother is in lincoln Hills currently we are moving her in two days.She has only been there a few weeks.She suddenly had a bruise on her collar bone.No one knows what happened.She has fallen clothing covered in feces thrown in bottom of closet.Filthy toliets.The nurses do their job but they dont have enough.They have a bunch of under trained CNAs .If you ask a question all you hear is I am new here. The Therapy department is fine.I was taking my Grandmother out for dinner and the Director demanded I talked to her.I talked for a few mins but could tell nothing would be done. This place is not even worth visiting .I would give it ZERO stars stay away if you want good care for your loved one!

Services and Amenities of Lincoln Hills of New Albany

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Lincoln Hills of New Albany

Lincoln Hills of New Albany is a senior living provider in New Albany, Indiana that offers residents Nursing Homes and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Lincoln Hills of New Albany for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lincoln Hills of New Albany