Lincoln Hills of New Albany

Reviews of Lincoln Hills of New Albany

Nursing Home Reviews for Lincoln Hills of New Albany

September 07, 2011

By tmurdoch

My Grandmother is in lincoln Hills currently we are moving her in two days.She has only been there a few weeks.She suddenly had a bruise on her collar bone.No one knows what happened.She has fallen clothing covered in feces thrown in bottom of closet.Filthy toliets.The nurses do their job but they dont have enough.They have a bunch of under trained CNAs .If you ask a question all you hear is I am new here. The Therapy department is fine.I was taking my Grandmother out for dinner and the Director demanded I talked to her.I talked for a few mins but could tell nothing would be done. This place is not even worth visiting .I would give it ZERO stars stay away if you want good care for your loved one!

Services and Amenities of Lincoln Hills of New Albany

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Lincoln Hills of New Albany

Lincoln Hills of New Albany is a senior living provider in New Albany, Indiana that offers residents Nursing Homes and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Lincoln Hills of New Albany for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lincoln Hills of New Albany