Trail Creek Place

Trail Creek Place (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Trail Creek Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Trail Creek Place

November 29, 2014

The other one that I visited in town was Sterling House of Michigan City, and it’s a nice facility. The staff were very nice and polite as well. Their dining room seemed fine.

July 31, 2014

My parents are at Sterling House of Michigan City. The place is clean and it was well staffed. I like that there were limited number of residents living in the community. I like that I can get to select the level of service that was needed for my mother and I thought that t was well balanced. It has a very nice dining area. It's a very comfortable and quiet setting. They provide their meals on time and make sure that the residents get there if they need assistance to get to the dining. They make sure that they are there to receive their meals. All in all, it's been very nice.

April 30, 2014

Everything was excellent at Sterling House. The environment was wonderful. The staff was wonderful too. They were very accommodating, friendly, and informative.

Memory Care Reviews for Trail Creek Place

Costs for Trail Creek Place

Photos of Trail Creek Place

Services and Amenities of Trail Creek Place

• About Trail Creek Place

At Trail Creek Place, we take pride in creating a comfortable and caring environment, and offer our residents the opportunity to thrive in mind and body by developing individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident. We enjoy providing activities that allow for physical, social and spiritual engagement including Daily Exercises, Evening Walking Club, Scrabble, Movie Night and Sunday Services. With a full-time licensed nurse available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care, we strive to maintain each resident's independence. Our pet friendly community also offers Alzheimer's and Dementia Care in addition to our Assisted Living accommodations, providing the comfort and peace of mind important to you or your loved one.

Map of Trail Creek Place