Trail Creek Place

Trail Creek Place (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Trail Creek Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Trail Creek Place

July 31, 2014

My parents are at Sterling House of Michigan City. The place is clean and it was well staffed. I like that there were limited number of residents living in the community. I like that I can get to select the level of service that was needed for my mother and I thought that t was well balanced. It has a very nice dining area. It's a very comfortable and quiet setting. They provide their meals on time and make sure that the residents get there if they need assistance to get to the dining. They make sure that they are there to receive their meals. All in all, it's been very nice.

April 30, 2014

Everything was excellent at Sterling House. The environment was wonderful. The staff was wonderful too. They were very accommodating, friendly, and informative.

Memory Care Reviews for Trail Creek Place

Costs for Trail Creek Place

Services and Amenities of Trail Creek Place

• About Trail Creek Place

At Clare Bridge of Michigan City we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That's why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer's and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer's and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer's and dementia care programs at Clare Bridge of Michigan City are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.

Map of Trail Creek Place