StoryPoint Chesterton

Assisted Living Reviews for StoryPoint Chesterton

Independent Living Reviews for StoryPoint Chesterton

September 16, 2019

By kevin masten

Story Pointe has provided my mother a truly fantastic environment. The staff are highly caring and supportive of the residents. The activities, food and casual common areas provide daily opportunities to engage with other residents to create a community. I couldn't be happier or more thankful for the Chesterton staff.

October 31, 2018

By Teresa

Overall, StoryPoint Chesterton has the whole society, the socialization that I'm looking for, with options for medical help. The representatives and a few of the staff members were all very professional and I just loved the atmosphere. It's a perfect location, located next door to all of my doctors and a hospital facility. It's just a short distance to malls, movie theaters and YMCA. They have a schedule itinerary for a full day of different activities. Transportation is also provided and included in the price so there's no fee. The food is chef-prepared. The place is brand new.

Costs for StoryPoint Chesterton

Photos of StoryPoint Chesterton

Services and Amenities of StoryPoint Chesterton

• Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: Pending

About StoryPoint Chesterton

StoryPoint is more than just an innovative senior living community - we’re a pioneer in the field. For people considering Independent Living, Enhanced Living, Assisted Living, or Memory Care, we offer the very latest advances, not only in technology, but in our approach to your life experience. At StoryPoint as well as at our sister company Independence Village, we believe in celebrating each resident as an individual and fostering the continuance of their emotional, spiritual, and intellectual growth. Our 35 years’ experience working and living with seniors has resulted in a deep understanding of their unique needs and desires. Every staff member in our community is committed to providing our residents with the best experience in each interaction they share, no matter how small or significant. It’s this combination of technology, understanding, appreciation, and commitment that sets us apart from other communities and makes our culture so special for both our staff and our residents.

Map of StoryPoint Chesterton