Sunrise of Willowbrook

6300 Clarendon Hills Road, Willowbrook, IL 60527
Sunrise of Willowbrook (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 2 days

Please ask about our February Special Incentives!

Reviews of Sunrise of Willowbrook

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Willowbrook

January 27, 2015

By Not happy at

My mom lived in a Sunrise facility for a little over a year. I feel that they were kind to her,however I feel that they did the bare minimum to keep her clean and her clothing fresh. There was one receptionist who was rude to me when I came to visit.

Thank you for your message. Please know we take all concerns seriously and would like to learn more about your experience with Sunrise. Please email us at Information@SunriseSeniorLiving.com. Thank you, Sunrise Team.

November 19, 2012

By Thomas Werebacher

Driving up, the facility is well-lit and maintained. It's a welcoming, new building. Inside, the counter people are very aware of people coming in and check I.D. and confirmed that I was indeed her grandson. The hallways are wide, with rails to assist those who need it. Inside of the apartment, everything is designed to be accessible and easy to use. I liked that my grandmother had to "check in" every morning, and if she didn't, entry was made into her apartment to ensure that she was ok, hadn't fallen, etc..

May 31, 2012

By volunteer1

I was outside most of the time, but both the inside and outside of the building were fantastic. The grounds of the entire area were very nicely kept, and there was many places to sit and enjoy the flowers. I spoke with many of the people working and living there, and I really did not hear much criticism at all. In fact, most people enjoyed there time keeping busy with the other volunteers. The place was very cleanly and kept very neat, and It seemed like a generelly nice place. The people living there got along well, and there were many different groups to talk to.

May 17, 2012

By commercesd

We were checking out assisted living facilities in the Chicago area and decided to go and see Sunrise of Willowbrook, since it was recommended by a friend in the region as an option for our aunt. The outside area resembled that of a well maintained smaller hotel. Outside greens were nicely landscaped and well-tended with plenty of great seating areas. The interior design featured nice colors, comfortable furniture, bright light and fresh air, which added to the cheery ambiance. From sight seeing to nature walks and cultural events, the Chicago region has it all. The staff appeared to accommodate all levels of ambulation. The seniors are taken on many outings into the area's vibrant community to enjoy all that it has to offer. The dining areas included really well prepared and healthy food with many choices. The food we saw looked and smelled delicious. The menus included food options for all kinds of diets. The residents enjoy yoga and aerobics classes, sometimes held outdoors. Seniors are encouraged to enjoy physical activity as much as possible. There are also specially designed educational and social programs for residents and their families. Private units featured beautiful decorations, many with great views of the surrounding areas. The spaces were all designed with safety rails and features. The Willowbrook community is a safe and pleasant place for anyone to live. The seniors appeared very content here, with just the amount of care and attention they require.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise of Willowbrook