Alden Debes

Reviews of Alden Debes

Nursing Home Reviews for Alden Debes

January 21, 2014

By lovemygma12

I am very disappointed that a nurse and nurse practitioner caring for my family member recently, became very frustrated that we wanted to talk with them about medications and living arrangements. The nurse said the nurse practitioner was too busy to talk with us for 5 minutes but will talk with us tomorrow. That is not professional or caring. We are dealing with a lot and should not feel like a burden to the staff. Physical therapy, cna's and dining room staff were very nice though. so I will give this facility a thumbs up but the 2 staff members should not ever treat patients or families the way they treated us today.

November 22, 2012

By Ash 1

My mother's been in Alden Debes Rehabilitation for about two weeks now. I'm actually very fond of the place. It's a very large facility and they've been really good. They have lots of staff, more like a hospital atmosphere so there are lots of people available. There's a calendar of activities that is posted. They're doing a good job.

About Alden Debes

Alden Debes is a senior living provider in Rockford, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Alden Debes for more details on services and rates.

Map of Alden Debes