Manorcare of Naperville

Reviews of Manorcare of Naperville

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare of Naperville

September 15, 2016

By Larry Samples

My 94 year old mother broke her hip. Not good!! She has always been independent and is great health. She still drives, lives alone and takes care of herself. Thus the decision was made to perform surgery for her hip, knowing that rehab would would be necessary and vital to her regaining her independence. We chose Manor Care in Naperville on Martin Ave. Why? Because we were impressed with the facility, but even more impressed with the staff we met. Cheryl came to hospital to let us" interview her" while she assessed my mothers ability to be rehabilitated. She was very clear bout what they were going to do and gave a time table in which to get it done., This was a 2 to 3 week expectation. They succeeded and today my mother is back home, although not quite on her own totally, very well on her way.!! The staff was great to her, they worked very hard with her as they knew what her goal was. My mother felt very well cared for while she there. She made some friends with the staff. Everybody that worked with her made sure they came into her room to say goodbye and gave her hugs and a real feeling of love and warmth. I witnessed this firsthand and I have to tell you I know it meant the world to her. I write this review because, most people don't take the time to say thank you and good job!! But they do take the time to complain. I just felt the need to balance things out. Great job Manor Care and thank you so much from my entire family!!

July 06, 2016

By havalina

ManorCare used to have a poor reputation in Naperville, but I can assure you that it has turned itself around. The staff is very friendly, responsive, and knowledgable. The nurses were all very pleasant and you can tell they do their very best. If you need physical and occupational therapy, this place is really fantastic. Lastly, the food was a big surprise and better than other nursing homes we've been in. They give you a selection of meals and our guests were able to order the same thing for a reasonable $5. I think you'll be happy here. (I don't normally write reviews but since I've been really impressed with the facility, I think they have earned this positive review)

February 03, 2012

By Social Wk Care Mngr

This is one of the older Manorcare buildings in the Chicago region, with Manorcare being a popular corporate chain. The actual building was not built by Manorcare, but rather acquired by them. This location sits less than one block from Edward Hospital, on the edge of a business district. The care, both for short term rehab and long term care, is typical of most Manorcares and is well regarded by the professional community. Staff is consistently experienced as compassionate, kind, and professional. While there is some staff turnover, it is no more than at other similar facilities. Staffing levels are average to above average and there is not usually a significant wait time to receive assistance, though of course sometimes it does get busy. There is only a small amount of designated outdoor space, but it is a safe area if one wishes to go for a walk. The common areas are located primarily at the front of the facility and are not huge, but are neat, clean, and well appointed to make residents and visitors feel welcome to sit, relax, and visit. The hallways seem a bit narrow and the older building sometimes has the feeling of a maze as it is set in a rectangular configuration with an "added on wing" toward the rear. The rooms are of average size for this type of facility and most are shared. There is limited storage and only room for a few personal items to be brought in. Parking can be a challenge as there is no designated lot, but free valet is available.

Services and Amenities of Manorcare of Naperville

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Manorcare of Naperville

Manorcare of Naperville is a senior living provider in Naperville, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare of Naperville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare of Naperville