Geneva Nursing and Rehab Center

Reviews of Geneva Nursing and Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Geneva Nursing and Rehab Center

June 28, 2015

By nanakoz

The staff is good - however CNAs don't always respond to patient lights quickly. That is a problem when patient is bedridden and needs assistance to get on the toilet. Food is not very good - the menu doesn't always match what is given to patient, and when they "special order" that appears to be ignored I(my mom eats in her room only - not mobile). So far that has been our main complaint - not much variety in the menu, only 1 choice unless you special order, and the food doesn't match menu some days.

June 28, 2012

By Susan13

It's location is good for our family to visit. It's near us, just in the general area. They were easy to work with and the Marketing Director/Social Service person was very genuine and was very attentive when we had questions and didn't feel rushed. They're very open and willing to give tours to the facility and they took their time when they did one with us. That was a nice treatment we got! The size of my mother's room there is decent compared to where she used to be at, so it's adequate. I have not sampled the food there but mom says it's good though. My mom has been happy with it. The facility is actually under renovation. I think there are new owners of it so they're starting to make changes to the building which was encouraging. It's an older building but they're updating it. New windows, roofing, they're kind of modernizing it. So, that's a great outlook for us.

About Geneva Nursing and Rehab Center

Geneva Nursing and Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Geneva, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Geneva Nursing and Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Geneva Nursing and Rehab Center