Park Place of Elmhurst

Assisted Living Reviews for Park Place of Elmhurst

Independent Living Reviews for Park Place of Elmhurst

August 23, 2017

By Lolly

Park Place of Elmhurst is an excellent place and has everything. Mike took me all over the place and showed me everything, and he was extremely helpful. When I came home I was full of information. They have dinner every night -- which sounds very nice -- and you can have breakfast, supper, and dinner however you want, which is included in the monthly fee. It's very nice. They have lots of activities and it just seems like a perfect place. There is a committee that was knitting squares to put together for lap blankets for the people in assisted living, which is a really nice thing to do. They have a nice library with computer access. Everybody was friendly and helpful.

We’re so happy to hear you enjoyed your tour of Park Place of Elmhurst, Lolly! Several of the items you including in your review are what draw many of our residents here – from the dining options, and the activities to the comradery and friendships made. We hope to see you back here soon, and please let us know if you have any questions.

June 01, 2017

By mt172400

I love Park Place of Elmhurst, but I still think I'm too young to move there. Everything was fine. It's five minutes away from my house. The rooms were fine. I like the layout of the place. I found out that a couple of my friends live there. The staff was very nice and very helpful.

Thanks for coming to see us! The right time to make the transition to community living is different for everyone. When you're ready, we hope you'll keep us in mind. Until then, please let us know if we can provide any other information, or we'll see you next time you stop by to visit with friends.

August 21, 2015

By Elmhurstmom

My parents live at Park Place and I am so glad they do. I love that Park Place offers levels of care. My parents live in independent living but if one of them needs nursing care--which has happened several times for my mom--she can be careed for in another part of the community by expert nursing staff. She does not stay in their apartment when that happens, but she is only a short walk away. The proximity is huge for us as a family, becuase my father no longer drives. He can walk to see my mom every day. The staff are very professional and caring. The fellow residents are amazing and the leadership really cares about the well being of everyone who lives there. Highly reccomended.

October 09, 2013

By caring33791

Park Place is a very nice and lovely facility facility. It's a wonderful place to go but I can't go there because of the cost. It's extremely expensive to live there. I would recommend this place if they can afford it.

March 18, 2013

By Hyacinth1

Parkplace is gorgeous. It's brand new and top of the line. The staff are eager and willing to help to go above and beyond any one that walks through the door. They are there to meet you whether you're just looking or for whatever reason you're in the building. They're just starting out, but they're fantastic. There are lots of different variations of apartment that you can get. The place is very modern with all stainless steel appliances and granite countertop. You would want to live there.

Costs for Park Place of Elmhurst

Photos of Park Place of Elmhurst

Services and Amenities of Park Place of Elmhurst

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Park Place of Elmhurst

Park Place is Elmhurst’s premier senior living option, with Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Rehab and Skilled Nursing. Residents here enjoy as much independence as possible, while receiving as much help as needed.

That may range from assistance with medications to a little extra help getting dressed. It’s based on each person’s unique needs and personal preferences. Our goal is simply to help each person live each day to the fullest.

Choose Park Place and enjoy:

• A spacious, private apartment
  • Licensed care seven days a week
  • A safe, dignified setting that promotes independence
  • Medication assistance and/or administration available
  • Caring and dedicated healthcare professionals
  • 24-hour emergency call systems
  • A vibrant social atmosphere

At Park Place Health & Wellness Center, Memory Care residents benefit from a secure environment that still offers meaningful, life-enriching activities. In fact, as our staff get to know the personalities, preferences, and life stories of the residents, they design interactions that draw people out and help them make connections.

It is the Providence mission “to enhance the lives of those we serve in the name of Jesus Christ.” Whether we are balancing budgets, emptying trash cans, running meetings, administering meds, answering phones, discussing decisions, reassuring families, keeping vigil, teaching CPR, taking vitals, serving lunch, making beds, answering emails, enforcing policies, writing ads, calling bingo, or cleaning wheelchairs — we are in a position to enhance lives.

Map of Park Place of Elmhurst