Magnolia Place of Roswell

Magnolia Place of Roswell (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Magnolia Place of Roswell

Assisted Living Reviews for Magnolia Place of Roswell

May 20, 2014

I thought Emeritus was very beautiful inside. They had very nice décor. The apartments were a good size. They did answer my questions. I did discuss or inquire about how they could accommodate a person who was a vegetarian. The chef was able to make some calls and do some research, and got back with me and said they could even use meat substitutes. I thought they went out of their way to answer the questions. I thought Emeritus was nice. The staff was fine; however, I didn't feel that they had enough activities. They go to the store, shopping every day, or at least three days a week. I would prefer more activities in the center, and if they are going out, take them some place other than to the Dollar Store. I would think that they might need a store run once a week, but I don't think they need it every two or three days. One of the residents who lived there said she liked it there, but she said there's not a lot to do. Before she moved in, they made it sound like there were a whole lot of activities for them. Now that they're here, there really isn't much to do. I love their layout and their décor, but I just felt that they needed more stimulating activities for the seniors. I did eat at Emeritus. The food was good there.

Costs for Magnolia Place of Roswell

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• Licenses: Personal Care home

About Magnolia Place of Roswell

Magnolia Place of Roswell is a senior living provider in Roswell, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Magnolia Place of Roswell for more details on services and rates.

Map of Magnolia Place of Roswell