Arbor Terrace Peachtree City

Reviews of Arbor Terrace Peachtree City

Assisted Living Reviews for Arbor Terrace Peachtree City

September 16, 2021

By Kathleen

I went to see Arbor Terrace Peachtree City but because of Covid in the building, I just saw the common areas. I didn't go up and check the rooms out. They showed me a beautiful outdoor pool, a beautifully landscaped garden, and a beautiful dining room. I could smell the food, they had an excellent menu with many choices. I went into the library and I was very impressed. I spoke briefly to the librarian and was very impressed. I spoke to the person at the activities level and was very impressed with their schedules and what they do. They have something for everyone, including people that are living there that are independent and people that need more care. I spoke with the receptionists. They took our temperature and they were very nice. The lady that toured us was Natalie, she was the sales coordinator. I have nothing negative to say about them. It's like a resort, it's beautiful.

Kathleen, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Thank you for taking the time to share it! Please feel free to reach out to us if you need anything or have any questions. Have a wonderful day!

September 06, 2021

By Julia

My mother is in Arbor Terrace Peachtree City. She's only been there just about two weeks. It's a very good experience. The place is very clean. The staff is very attentive and very professional. They do everything they can to get the residents to be active and engage in activities. Every time my mom has needed something from one of the staff members, they are very, very quick to meet her needs and try to make everything as good as they can with her adjusting to moving there. It's a very loving staff from what I've observed, and they communicate well with family members. They update us on things with my mom, and it's very interactive. They ask us questions to see how we feel about different things. I feel like it's an extension of me. I was the caregiver to begin with. Now they actually get to be the caregiver; I get to be the daughter, and I feel like they're just kind of an extension of my caregiving, honestly. They're taking wonderful care of her there. I have no complaint. She has no complaints. The food is amazing, very nutritious, and very good. It's three meals a day. Honestly, I have no complaints whatsoever about Arbor Terrace. They are very, very good. I would recommend them to anyone. They have different room options. She is in is a one-bedroom apartment, and she has a balcony. She also has a washer and dryer in her apartment. Not all of the rooms are set up the way hers is. We kind of got lucky getting hers because were finding when residents move in, they don't move out. Places are not available very often and we lucked out with this one. They have studios that are shared studios. They have studios that are private studios. They have other one-bedroom apartments without a balcony, but hers is a one-bedroom with a balcony. It's very nice. Before she moved in, they put down new carpet and repainted. It's absolutely beautiful. She was very pleased with it.

Hi Julia, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Arbor Terrace Peachtree City! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you or your mom. We are more than happy to help!

February 27, 2019

By Jewel

My mother went to Arbor Terrace Peachtree City. She started in independent living, but she needed what they called personal care, which is a step below assisted living. However, they were not equipped there to meet the needs that she had. I love Arbor Terrace. I would not have moved her if I didn't have to. The place was beautiful. The staff was very attentive, very loving, and caring. It was her home. It was very hard to leave there. Everything was great. The food was topnotch. The place was topnotch. It was very pricey, but I would recommend it to anybody that can afford it. I would definitely put my loved one there. They have a lot more activities because they have independent living there. They have a pool, they have water aerobics, they have a small movie theater, they have a van that takes people on outings, they go out for lunches, and they go out to different plays. They have lots of activities. In house they have exercise classes, art classes, bingo, and all kinds of different crafts. Unfortunately, my mom got beyond that. She couldn't participate in those kinds of things anymore. Their food was excellent.

February 23, 2018

By Enina

So where do I begin? The staff,,, most, are great. I have just one, so far, that I don't care for. One of those, "I'm better than you" type and has to ENFORCE every rule, no matter what, and I'm talking the most trivial ones. I have been listened to by the people that count,, as far as management goes. The complex itself, is very quaint. The apartments are very nice. My parent has been taken care of and given much attention as does it appear that all residents are. The staff seems to know all resident's names and that is impressive. The apartments could be cleaned by staff cleaners more than just once very two weeks for Independent and more than just once a week for Assisted Living. When you are paying $4,000 and up, per month, I truly believe that more can and should be done. Folks, we are talking PER MONTH!!! That covers the apartment, the cleaning once a week, the activities inside the complex,,, no biggie on them, however, it keeps my parent busy,,, which is great,,, and food. Assisted Living dispenses the meds, if needed, however, charges $500 a month for once a day meds, and you have to use the pharmacy of their choice or dispense the meds to your parent on your own. The pharmacy keeps upping the price of packaging it all, and the copay is more than other places. Folks,,, that's a MONTH for ONCE a day! In addition to residing in Assisted Living, with care, another fee of approximately $800 per month. This is in addition to the apartment. Jesus!! Now let me get to the AWFUL part,,,,,,,,,,, which is the FOOD!! When we first started my parent there, the food was darn good! NOW??? It's awful. One would think that as our parents get older they might lose their sense of taste and anything would be OK. Well, it's that bad where even my parent knows that the food is NOT GOOD ANYMORE. Burgers are DRY! Pork Chops DRY! Chicken is DRY!!! Much of the food is tasteless. It's like they are afraid to put FLAVOR into it. Friday's,, the ONLY fish that is offered is CATFISH!!! Every FRIDAY!! Menu doesn't change much,,, leaving the food the same poor quality. On Tuesday's and Friday's they have Happy Hour and serve a snack. On many occasion they serve a Jalapeno w/cream cheese fried in bread crumbs. For younger people that may be fine, however, older folks can't take that HOT SPICE! Why do they do that? Is it the only thing that's left over? They have a live singer on Friday's as well. Some GREAT, some really bad and some mediocre. Here, I have laid out the facts. Staff great,,, MOST ALL,,, price for what you get is POOR,,, FOOD is NOT GOOD! Don't let them tell you that it is. It's edible and that's all. If you care about your parent(s), tell them you want BETTER FOOD for them. They deserve to eat better quality. It all saddens me that we thought the place was SO GREAT, at first, and now it's gone downhill quite a bit. Do your homework.

Your feedback is very important to us and we are very sorry to hear about the issues you have been experiencing. We encourage you to call our Executive Director at your earliest convenience so we can address and resolve your concerns.

February 10, 2017

By Arlene561647

Arbor Terrace Peachtree City and its apartments were really nice. I liked the area. It was OK. I didn't interact with too many people because they were all busy. They did say hello, though. It's across the street from K-mart and a little shopping center, so the area is really nice.

June 10, 2016

By Sheryl362605

Arbor Terrace was very nice and very expensive. The surroundings were very nice. I lived nearby.

August 17, 2015

By Happywithdecision

I hired a consultant to find the best assisted living facility in Georgia for my parents and they came up with three recommendations. I visited all three and Arbor was by far the best choice. Before I hired a consultant, I had visited many assisted living facilities and I was very disappointed. Both my mother and father now live at Arbor and I can tell you it was a great decision. Great staff, great services, great food, and exceptional accommodations. My parents have been here almost a year and they are very pleased with this facility. They have a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment so when we visit (we live out of state) we stay in their guest room. I have stayed here many times the past year and have eaten breakfast, lunch and dinner at the facility and I can tell you their current director of food service is excellent. The director of nursing, is also exceptional. Her staff is professional and all of them have a great attitude when assisting my parents. So if you want to see the best Assisted Living Facility in Georgia, come to Peachtree City and see Arbor Terrace.

June 13, 2015

By Aireanna4321

Hi, I have toured this facility numerous times (having friends that live there) and on the surface it looks great. However, I have noticed several problems. Under the new management, the quality of the food has really fallen. They have also started to nickle and dime my friends to death, and the rent is already very expensive. On the Personal Care floor (don't let them lie to you, it is NOT assisted living), they charge A LOT for those various levels of care, and the caregivers will exaggerate how much care and how many caregivers it takes to administer that care just so they can bump you up a level of care and charge you more. If you are able to be completely independent, and able to utilize the amenities they offer, it is a pretty place. The average age of the people there is 85+, and most are not that active. Just FYI, do NOT trust the mangement of this place, they are very underhanded.

January 24, 2015

Arbor Terrace was excellent when you first walk in. It is a nice place. Like any other place, I thought for its price the rooms were kind of small. It wasn't for me, but for someone else, and they went ahead and took it. The person it was for thought it was fine. They got all kinds of things going on there every day. They have a chapel, exercise area, and therapy area. The person giving the tour was OK. Ididn't have any questions, but I think she answered all their questions. I really like that they have elevators. They could use a bigger parking lot though.

July 31, 2014

By Glenn8

My wife and I were treated very well at Arbor Terrace. The person who gave us the tour was very knowledgeable and very friendly. The facility was just top notch. We've looked at a couple of other facilities and this was by far the best one. I really enjoyed it. It's a pretty good size community and they had a lot to offer. There are a lot of activities geared toward people my mother's age -- for example, they take residents shopping. It's also close to a lot of things. It's a really nice community and it's very clean. I'd recommend it to anybody.

April 11, 2014

By George79735850

My wife likes Arbor Terrace and we’ve been living here for three years. It’s very convenient for food, drugstore and getting things that you need to get. We have a five room apartment here on the third floor, it’s got a kitchen, living room, dining room and I got an office and we got two bedrooms and two bathrooms, one for her and one for me. We have large walk-in closets and storage facilities. The staff we have here, the manager, the waiters, waitresses in the dining room, the maintenance man, and the facilities here are first class. They have certain things going on every day and you can go on those, if you want to make special arrangements they will take you if it is within a ten mile radius. They have buses available every day. The food wasn’t bad but the beef could have been improved, it was terrible, you can’t swallow it and chew it. You have about 25 to 30 selections to choose from every night, you don’t have to go with the fixed menu. Arbor Trace is under new ownership and they indicated that there will be improvements in the food, they’ve already redone the halls, the walls, the dining room, and they made a lot of good mechanical and aesthetic improvements. apartment here on the third floor, it’s got a kitchen, living room, dining room and I got an office and we got two bedrooms and two bathrooms, one for her and one for me. We have large walk-in closets and storage facilities. The staff we have here, the manager, the waiters, waitresses in the dining room, the maintenance man, and the facilities here are first class. They have certain things going on every day and you can go on those, if you want to make special arrangements they will take you if it is within a ten mile radius. They have buses available every day. The food wasn’t bad but the beef could have been improved.

Independent Living Reviews for Arbor Terrace Peachtree City

August 21, 2017

By Ruby

Arbor Terrace Peachtree City was very pretty, very upscale, very friendly, and just a nice place. The amenities and the food were very good. I didn't see a chapel, but they do have religious services. Their pool is outside, but it's heated. It's not an aging place.

Photos of Arbor Terrace Peachtree City

Services and Amenities of Arbor Terrace Peachtree City

• Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pharma

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

• Occupational Therapy

About Arbor Terrace Peachtree City

At Arbor Terrace, we believe in embracing life in every way. Our activities, from entertainment to wellness programs, are specifically designed for active senior minds, bodies and spirits. You go at your own pace, doing as much or as little as you wish or are able, with well-trained staff ready to assist.

From the dining to the activities to the spirit of hometown service, Arbor Terrace is designed for the best in living. In fact, "Assisted Living" is too limited a term for what Arbor Terrace is all about. It goes beyond a menu of capabilities: it is our whole community's philosophy, for neighbors and staff alike. Newcomers join a family that helps one another in every possible way.

There are times you feel like curling up in your favorite chair and paging through a good book or visiting with neighbors. There are times when you feel like swapping fishing stories, or shuffling cards for a game of bridge. This is the lifestyle at Arbor Terrace: Rich with comforts in the finest Southern tradition, yet down-home and easy-going.

Outdoor heated swimming pool and underground golf cart parking. Full service lounge with happy hour.

Map of Arbor Terrace Peachtree City