Heartis Fayetteville

Reviews of Heartis Fayetteville

Assisted Living Reviews for Heartis Fayetteville

March 17, 2020

By Bess

From what I have seen, Heartis Fayetteville is extremely nice. My friend is extremely negative but she is now beginning to socialize there. She used to just stay in her home not even letting neighbors in. But now she's socializing and getting involved with the people. I have eaten there a couple of times and the food is wonderful. The staff is extremely helpful, they knock on her door and invite her to participate in everything and the nurses are really nice. My friend was negative about any changes but she told me last night that she knew she's somewhere she needed to be now. I'm not sure what their titles are, but Logan and Pat, they call you by name. And when you walk in they say good morning and ask me how I am, they're also very caring. They have exercise rooms, they have a physical therapist that comes, there's bingo, pottery classes, there's an activities director that takes them riding in the van to see what's going on. They take the residents shopping, to doctors' appointments. They have puzzles on a huge round table and there are about 3 puzzle tables, and at their leisure they can just go in and do puzzles. They have a beauty shop, they can have nails done, they just have so many activities. As far as I have been able to see, everything there is always clean. My friend tells me that they come in and if she takes a shower they're there to help her, they clean out the refrigerator when it's needed. It's amazing everything that they do.

Independent Living Reviews for Heartis Fayetteville

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• Minimum Age: 55 For Il/62 For Al & Mc

• State Licenses: ALC000544

About Heartis Fayetteville

At Heartis Fayetteville assisted living community, our unique perspective changes the way people think of senior living. But more importantly, it changes lives.

Offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care to seniors in Fayetteville, Georgia, we take a different approach to senior living. With our focus on wellness and living a fulfilling, active lifestyle, we think that moving to a senior living community is a step in the right direction! Why not choose to live in a place that offers the support you need as well as endless opportunities for friendship, laughter, and days filled with meaning and activity?

INDEPENDENT LIVING

Independent Living at Heartis Fayetteville is the perfect option for seniors who want an active, engaging lifestyle, free from the worries and responsibilities of home maintenance, yard work, or household chores.

ASSISTED LIVING

Assisted Living at Heartis Fayetteville is perfect for an older adult who may need some assistance with daily activities, such as bathing or getting dressed, but still desires an active, engaging lifestyle.

MEMORY CARE

Delivering person-centered care, Memory Care at Heartis Fayetteville offers a safe and secure environment for residents while enriching their lives with dignity, meaningful activity and joy.

Residents of Heartis Fayetteville have peace of mind knowing that all their health and wellness needs will be met without having to leave their home!

Map of Heartis Fayetteville