Country Gardens Senior Living

Reviews of Country Gardens Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Country Gardens Senior Living

April 16, 2015

By Carmen16

My dad is in Country Gardens. It is very nice. It is very family oriented. The people are very receptive and very kind. His apartment is clean and roomy. It has lots of natural lights coming in. We eat there, and the food is good. It is not typically what I will eat, but it is a good traditional meal that a lot of people like. They have lots of activities, but my dad doesn't really participate in a lot of them. I like the warmness and the attitude of the employees that work there. They are very caring and genuine.

March 10, 2015

I thought Country Gardens was very nice. It was not really big. The staff was very friendly, very informative, and very knowledgeable. They seemed like they genuinely care about their residence. The rooms were very clean. The dining area was very clean and very neat.

February 16, 2015

By Donald31

My father is in Country Gardens. It is very nice and very cozy, kind of like a home setting. He really likes it. He enjoys the people there, and he enjoys the staff -- they are very nice. I guess what stood out to me was the atmosphere, the people being nice and the staff -- it was more of the staff than the place.

January 21, 2015

By Mike_44

As personal representative for a family member, my niece and I visited Country Living Senior Services in Union City,GA. We were immediately impressed with the inviting architectural design of the buildings and the beautiful landscaping, which carried on through to similarly attractive decor on the interior. We talked with staff, from the executive director and medical director to the physical plant manager, all of whom were professional and courteous. Most impressive was the obvious contentment and sense of community of the residents there. We look forward to a rewarding experience for our loved one.

May 29, 2014

By David86527250

Our visit at Country Gardens was great. The place is very clean, and the rooms are nice. They have small and large rooms. The staff is wonderful and very helpful. I can see that they have quite a few activities.

Costs for Country Gardens Senior Living

Photos of Country Gardens Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Country Gardens Senior Living

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: Yes
  • Housing Extra: Large Private & Companion Style Suites

• Activities Extra: Planned Monthly Activity / Social Calendar, Wellness Programs

• Home Sale Assistance

• Payment Options Extra: Unkown

• Licenses: Georgia
  • State Licenses: PCH003180

About Country Gardens Senior Living

Country Gardens Senior Living provides the warmth and comfort of a grand Victorian home, nestled amongst trees. Our serene three acres in Union City, Georgia is conveniently accessible to local hospitals, physician offices, restaurants and shopping. Providing exceptional Assisted Living and Memory Care options, we are committed to providing the best quality of life by exceeding your expectations. Our highly trained and experienced staff is dedicated to providing personal attention to each resident and takes the time to make a difference in every resident's life.

Map of Country Gardens Senior Living