Country Gardens Senior Living

Reviews of Country Gardens Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Country Gardens Senior Living

May 10, 2016

By Alberta3

I only talked with the person who showed me around Country Gardens Assisted Living, who was a very nice lady. It’s a clean-looking, nice, and inviting place that seemed organized.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so pleased that your experience with our staff was a positive one. We look forward to having you as part of the Country Gardens family!

May 12, 2015

Country Gardens was a little too confining for my mom, but it was beautiful. The staff was great, very knowledgeable, and ready to assist us.

April 16, 2015

By Carmen16

My dad is in Country Gardens. It is very nice. It is very family oriented. The people are very receptive and very kind. His apartment is clean and roomy. It has lots of natural lights coming in. We eat there, and the food is good. It is not typically what I will eat, but it is a good traditional meal that a lot of people like. They have lots of activities, but my dad doesn't really participate in a lot of them. I like the warmness and the attitude of the employees that work there. They are very caring and genuine.

March 10, 2015

I thought Country Gardens was very nice. It was not really big. The staff was very friendly, very informative, and very knowledgeable. They seemed like they genuinely care about their residence. The rooms were very clean. The dining area was very clean and very neat.

February 16, 2015

By Donald31

My father is in Country Gardens. It is very nice and very cozy, kind of like a home setting. He really likes it. He enjoys the people there, and he enjoys the staff -- they are very nice. I guess what stood out to me was the atmosphere, the people being nice and the staff -- it was more of the staff than the place.

January 21, 2015

By Mike_44

As personal representative for a family member, my niece and I visited Country Living Senior Services in Union City,GA. We were immediately impressed with the inviting architectural design of the buildings and the beautiful landscaping, which carried on through to similarly attractive decor on the interior. We talked with staff, from the executive director and medical director to the physical plant manager, all of whom were professional and courteous. Most impressive was the obvious contentment and sense of community of the residents there. We look forward to a rewarding experience for our loved one.

May 29, 2014

By David86527250

Our visit at Country Gardens was great. The place is very clean, and the rooms are nice. They have small and large rooms. The staff is wonderful and very helpful. I can see that they have quite a few activities.

Memory Care Reviews for Country Gardens Senior Living

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Psychiatric Care
  • Pharma

• Diet Extra: Special Needs Available (Diabetic, Kosher, Vegetarian, Etc.)

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Companion Care
  • Personal Care Assistants

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

• State Licenses: PCH008498

About Country Gardens Senior Living

Country Gardens Union City provides the warmth and comfort of a two-story grand Victorian home, nestled amongst trees. Our serene three-acre community in Union City, Georgia, is conveniently accessible to local hospitals, physician offices, restaurants, and shopping.

We work to provide the best quality of life by exceeding expectations. Our experienced staff provide personal attention to each resident and takes the time to make a difference in each resident’s life.

At Country Gardens Senior Living in Union City, Georgia, we strive to foster an atmosphere of dignity, independence, purpose, and activity for our residents. The caregivers in our community specialize in highly personalized attention for every person in our care.

Our senior living community provides a variety of services that allow residents to enjoy their retirement. From wellness programs to on-site salons, we provide residents with an experience, rather than just a place to live.

We promise the quality of life experience at Country Gardens Union City will be second only to your own home. The entire staff is available 24-hours a day to attend to the needs of someone you love

Map of Country Gardens Senior Living