Oaks at Stockbridge

Reviews of Oaks at Stockbridge

Assisted Living Reviews for Oaks at Stockbridge

October 05, 2016

By Sheila318717

It was clean, but it’s not as homey as the other facility I visited. It had a nursing home odor to it, and I think it was just because of something they were cooking that day, but it just wasn’t as homey. It was clean and nice, and the staff who assisted us was nice. Dining area looked clean.

September 07, 2015

It is clean and nice. They're friendly, capable, and concerned. They have nice rooms and friendly staff. The dining room was set up somewhat pleasant. It reminded me of a new fancy restaurant, and it was pleasant for the residents. We got to witness a little bit of the sing-a-long at the memory care section, but my wife is not just into that, and that didn't go too well. They were trying, and the staff was friendly, so I'm sure they were OK.

Costs for Oaks at Stockbridge

Services and Amenities of Oaks at Stockbridge

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1500

• Housing Extra: One Bedroom Deluxe

• Dining Extra: Restaurant Style Dining In Dining Room All Three Meals. Can Accommodate Diets Of No Added Salt And No Sugar Added.

• Coffee Shop

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Personal Care Assistants

Payment options

• Check

• State Licenses: ALC000122

About Oaks at Stockbridge

Oaks at Stockbridge, formerly Eagles Landing Senior Living - Assisted Living and Memory Care has been in Stockbridge for over 20 years. We provide Assisted Living and Memory Care in our secured 18 apartment part of our community.

Our community is a two-story building with our Memory Care located on the first floor. We have lovely common areas such at the family room, private dining room, main dining rooms, courtyards, activity room, bistro as well as several sitting areas and an upstairs covered porch. We also offer Therapy on site for Physical, Occupation and Speech Therapy.

We have won "Best of the Best" in Henry County for Senior Living and have had deficiency-free surveys from the State of Georgia for licensure of Assisted Living. Our families and residents are happy - just read our Google Reviews to see!

Map of Oaks at Stockbridge