Hope Center Memory Care

Reviews of Hope Center Memory Care

Memory Care Reviews for Hope Center Memory Care

December 14, 2020

By Sherry Logue

Residents receive wonderful care and the staff truly treats them like family. The residents are well cared for and enjoy many activities, including spending time outside weather permitting. The meals look appetizing and Mom looks forward to mealtimes. I wouldn’t trust anyone else with my mother’s care. They are truly exceptional!

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate your trust and wish you a safe and healthy holiday season.

December 11, 2020

By Sandralyn

Previously my Dad was on an assisted living and he was beginning to be more forgetful and needed better memory care. We visited several centers in the area and chose Hope for several reasons. The Managers showed true love and devotion to the center and the residents. They love on Daddy and talk to him as caring professionals. The cleanliness of the center was outstanding! I am still so impressed with how well the house cleaning is. With Covid they have found ways to let us see our loved ones and they show so much compassion for the residents and the families. Daddy has been at Hope almost 2 years and he is comfortable and at peace there. My family is glad that we chose Hope. I know if you choose them you and your loved one will be happy too.

Thank you so much for sharing your heartfelt experience and feedback. We appreciate the trust you place in us to care for your father and don't take that lightly. Thank you again.

October 03, 2020

By Yvonne

I visited Hope Center and it was great. I liked the staff, but I wasn't able to observe the residents where they live because of COVID. So I wasn't able to see everything that I would like to see, but it wasn't their fault.

Thank you Yvonne for visiting with us at The Hope Center. I hope your time here was as enjoyable as it was informative. Please let us know how we can continue to assist you. Kathy Rainwater-Roe, Executive Director

June 28, 2020

By Leighette

Hope Center Memory Care is a really nice place. The layout is perfect for seniors who need memory care because they are able to be grouped with others at the same stage of dementia or Alzheimer's. We have been really pleased. The staff has been awesome. They pay attention. They call us with any concerns, and they keep us up-to-date, which has been a really big relief. Since we haven't been able to go inside, we only have interactions through phone calls and private meetings. We haven't been able to go in for any meals, etc. It was during the lockdown that my mom went in there, but we were able to take her inside the day we moved her in.

February 27, 2019

By Jewel

The other one that I like and I almost had my mom move into was Hope Memory Center. It is new, beautiful, and nice. The thing I like about this place is that the residents are divided into four different neighborhoods based on what level they're at. They divide them up into these different neighborhood areas so that they are interacting with people that are at the same stage as they are themselves. I really like that; I am impressed by that. The problem is that it is extremely expensive, and we just could not afford it. The rooms were very nice and spacious. The place itself is only four or five years old, so everything is very nice, new, and modern.

October 11, 2017

By Linda Franczyk

My 95-year old father stayed at Hope Center after we pulled him out of Christian City. What a fabulous difference at Hope Center. The place was clean, the attendants happy and caring and the activities were everyday except Sunday/Family Day. But even on Sundays they had things for them to do. They set up Hospice when needed. They were always in touch with us, but then again one of us would be there with Dad at least 6 days a week for a few hours or more. I did hear that they hired a lot of new staff and they are bubbly to say the least. The outside grounds are beautiful, which Dad enjoyed. As far as medication goes I saw everything they were giving to dad. In fact coming from Christian City the new doctor took him off a lot of meds he did not need. All the other residents that I saw seemed very happy to be there. You can come and go as you please and drop in any time you like. I would defiantly recommend Hope Center.

Linda - Thank you so very much for the kind words. The honor was truly ours. We had an opportunity to share in his life and yours. As sad as we all are, your father will always be in loving memories here. God Bless.

August 21, 2017

By Rosa

Hope Center Memory Care looks new and the residents' rooms and other parts of the facility all looked like it received attention and the same level of care from the company. The grounds are beautiful and well-maintained.

June 29, 2017

By Hoper

I have not experienced anything but GREAT at Hope. My Mom is well taken care of and the staff is very attentive to her. She is always fed on time and clean when I visit, which is at different, random times. They have recently changed ownership but I am seeing good things since the transfer also. I HIGHLY recommend Hope Center Memory Care. They love and care for their residents

Thank you for trusting your loved one with Hope Center Memory Care. As part of the Phoenix Senior Living family, we take great pride in the trust our families place with us. We understand "When it comes to your loved one, everything matters and it certainly matters to us." We look forward to continuing to serve you and your mother with the care, compassion and excellence you have come to expect from Hope Center Memory Care.

May 29, 2017

By chris234

I beg of you please do not put your love one here they are terribly understaffed, new management does not care about your love one care if your looking for quality care here keep looking this place has went for sugar to *hit literally family members not getting feed on time, untrained workers please pass this place it's not worth the money or the pain

Our commitment to quality care for our residents is our priority and we are sorry you feel disappointed. Please contact our Executive Director at the community to discuss any concerns. We value the voice of our customers and never take for granted the trust so many families place with us.

September 29, 2016

By Thelda

My husband was at the Hope Assisted Living at one time, but he got better. Neither one of us liked it there. And if anything happened to him again, I would not ever take him back there. They needed more help to see that the patients were fed and taken care of. They just weren’t that concerned, and I’m not sure if they gave him the right medication. I kept telling them what he was on and everything, and I think they finally got it straightened out. But I didn’t like it, and I haven’t talked to anybody that did like it. There were four sections of it, and they had him in the lowest section. He was the best one in that section, and I kept telling them he does not need to be in this part of it. They finally moved him up to the next part, and he didn’t need to be there either.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. The concerns you identify would definitely impact one's experience. Some of them warrant research in order to validate, and some seem to be matters that could easily be remediated if they had been brought to our attention. In addition to your post, we hope and highly encourage that you have also taken the time to present these concerns to the Executive Director. We love our residents and have a lengthy list of recommendations from satisfied residents and families. We are very sorry that this was not the best fit for your family, but it was an honor to call your loved one our resident.

February 07, 2016

By Lbdadvocate

The facility is clean and that's the only good thing about it understaffed and the staff they do have stands around (the island) on their phones or iPad. Their solution is to medicate everyone so they aren't mobile. Too many falls, injuries and illnesses left untreated. There are no activities - not even a puzzle. If your loved one needs to be fed, forget it.

Thank you for your response. It is helpful for our team to analyze our resident and family member's opinions and thoughts about their individual experiences at Hope. We care deeply for our residents and consider it a privilege to be given the honor of caring for them. We realize that although we strive to deliver the utmost quality of life for each resident, they and their family members each have different perceptions, likes, dislikes, and preferences. Communication is key, and we encourage all residents and their family members to connect with the leadership team often, participate in care conferences, as well as participate in the fabulous parties, socials, and outings on the calendar at Hope. Additionally, care needs change frequently and residents are monitored routinely for changes in care needs so that appropriate changes can soon be discussed with the resident and his or her responsible party.

See all Memory Care reviews (19) See fewer reviews

Costs for Hope Center Memory Care

Photos of Hope Center Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Hope Center Memory Care

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Bedroom Suite (No Kitchen Area)

• Activities Extra: The Namaste Care Program For Late Stages/Behaviors

• Minimum Age: None
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Assisted Living License

About Hope Center Memory Care

Appreciating the specialized care delivered by Hope Center Memory Care - a licensed Assisted Living Community begins with an understanding of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Dementia is a general term for loss of memory and other mental abilities severe enough to interfere with daily life. It is caused by physical changes in the brain. Alzheimer’s disease is the most common type of dementia, accounting for approximately 70 percent of cases.

The design of the Hope Center Memory Care - a licensed Assisted Living Community provides for four separate “Villages”. Each self-contained Village provides accommodations for only 16 residents, creating a family atmosphere wherein each resident is accepted and respected as a member of the family. Within each Village, there is a kitchen, dining room and areas for activities. Creative activities are specifically designed to meet the needs and abilities of residents at various levels of memory loss and cognitive function.

We are specialized memory care. More than just a memory care unit but a specialized facility!

Map of Hope Center Memory Care