Garden Plaza

Garden Plaza (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Garden Plaza

Assisted Living Reviews for Garden Plaza

January 29, 2015

We visited Garden Plaza at Lawrenceville, and the staff were all very gracious, kind, and very confident. The rooms were nice, adequate, and clean. We walked through the dining room, and it looked clean and nice. They have breakfast and evening meals; they do not have a noon meal. They have a swimming pool, and they have an exercise area. The security, I didn't feel threatened or ill at ease.

November 03, 2014

By Crystal6

Garden Plaza was beautiful. I actually went in and talked and met to some of the residents. They had little apartment with a bathroom. They had one bedroom and a sitting area. It was really nice, and they kept it really clean. I saw a waiting room, and I thought they had like a game room and stuff like that. It seemed nice. Some of apartments around it were day care, and then there's a college closed to it. The staff was very nice.

August 24, 2014

Garden Plaza was nice, close by and the people there were nice. The grounds were well-kept and clean. The reception area was good. The atmosphere was bright and cheery. The residents looked happy there. There was a library and a bus which took them to Walmart and doctor’s appointments.

October 28, 2013

By Ruth17

I think Garden Plaza was fantastic; however, I just can't afford it, it was too high for me. The staff was fantastic. The place was fantastic. It was very nice. I wish I could afford it. They have assisted living, they have "a little bit of assisting", and then they have "no assisting." They have three stages. I certainly would recommend this place. In fact, they also would invite you there even if you don't live in their facility. They would invite you to some of their gatherings that they have. They would let you play the piano, they would let you dance, and they would let you participate with their residents.

June 26, 2012

By Charlie4

Gail at the front desk is great! So is Dawn and Harriet! From Charlie Pinigis

Independent Living Reviews for Garden Plaza

January 13, 2014

Garden Plaza was my second choice. The lady in charge was extremely friendly, she took me around to all the apartments and she showed me all the activity rooms and the activities that they had. They had ping-pong, movies and a room set up for card games. They sent us a bulletin every month about the activities even though we're not there. They have lovely lounges scattered throughout. They had a walk in pool and garden areas where you could go and sit down in the garden and walk through with your walker. They had a nice dining room and rooms where you could have your family in for a birthday party. They have assisted living across the street from independent living.

Services and Amenities of Garden Plaza

• Pool

About Garden Plaza

At Garden Plaza at Lawrenceville, you will discover a truly unique way to live. We specialize in combining elegant amenities with the comforts of home. Our outstanding services are offered in an inviting atmosphere where caring, professional staff lavish you with attention while respecting your individuality and privacy.

We think that you are going to love it here, and we welcome the opportunity to reveal the advantages of making Garden Plaza at Lawrenceville your new home.

Garden Plaza at Lawrenceville offers the tradition, service and excellence you can expect from a Century Park Community. What are you waiting for?

Map of Garden Plaza