Azaria Personal Care Home

Reviews of Azaria Personal Care Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Azaria Personal Care Home

September 26, 2012

By bellara

This provider has been extremely caring, loving, empathetic, timely, and great care to my friends sister. I loved her house. It's very friendly, airy, it's always kept clean and the food is delicious. Stella, the owner has a great sense of humor too. If you're looking for a house with family environment, awesome food and great care, this is the place for you.

September 14, 2011

By azaria1

My grandmother raised me, and is very much a mother to me. She is nearing 90. I think she realized it may be time for her to be somewhere that could provide her with the constant attention and care that she needs. So I started looking for the perfect place for her, since I obviously was not going to entrust her life to just anyone. I tried many places close to my house, and they were all disappointing. A friend referred me to Azaira Personal Care Home. After a few internet searches on the place, I was ready to check it out. And I am so glad that I did. The advisor that I first contacted was amazing. She responded to all of my e-mails, and I think by the end of that week, I spoke to her more on the phone than anyone else. This place just felt right. It is located on a few good acres of land, so the rooms were pretty spacious. It's overall a beautiful place, and somewhere that I knew my grandmother would feel at home. It's exactly what I want for her, and I don't regret her being here at all.

About Azaria Personal Care Home

Azaria Personal Care Home is a senior living provider in Lawrenceville, Georgia that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Azaria Personal Care Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Azaria Personal Care Home