Quantum House Senior Living

Offers Independent Living

102 Level Creek Road, Buford, GA 30518
Quantum House Senior Living (844) 941-4446
PROMOTION! 20 days

$500 off 2nd Months Rent - Call us Today!

Reviews of Quantum House Senior Living

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $500

• Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Quantum House Senior Living

Quantum House Senior Living is owned and operated by a Nurse Practitioner with over 30 years of ICU experience. We are in a great location (7 miles from Mall of Georgia) in a Private & Gated Estate sitting on 3 Acres.

We have a lovely safe, secure and clean facility and employ only the move caring, loving and State Board caregivers.

We offer competitive and affordable rates and offer free able Cable TV/Fast Wifi, great food, daily activities and exercises and so much more.

Map of Quantum House Senior Living